Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Nbr the idiot hours

77 posts, 19 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I love love love Derry Girls. Wish they had more seasons.

I watch Riverdale, Miss Fishers Murders, Heartland, The Good Place and I've just started watching Yummy Mummies. So entertaining lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's rough and inconvenient being near the holiday season. Hope it gets resolved fast.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Derry girls was great! Hope season 3 gets on NF next year. 

I started watching Who Killed Little Gregory yesterday. It's French with English subtitles, interesting and really sad.
MareeB
5244 posts
I enjoyed Derry Girls. Just finished Stella and I want to cry - I hate it when an awesome show comes to an end. I've been binge watching it for a few weeks ... now I'm in mourning ...
MareeB
5244 posts
I enjoyed The Good Place intially too mumofthree, but then it started to drag a bit. Has anyone watched season 3 of The Crown? I'm planning to start watching it this week.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@MareeB, I’m currently watching season 3 of The Crown.  It took me a few episodes to get used to the change in actors, and episode 3 is very sad, have a box of tissues handy just in case. 
MissDilly
229 posts
Love The Crown Season 3 - I'm up to episode 7...sooooo good! :-) 
Greenleaf is awesome. It's up to Season 4 - an Oprah Winfrey production I think.... 
and I'm a sucker for all the Hallmark Christmas movies on Netflix.... they're ridiculously lightweight but a good feel good type of watch.  If you like totally ridiculous soapy types of shows, then Dynasty is a worthy watch... 

MareeB
5244 posts
Oooh looking forward to The Crown - binge watching on Friday!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Binge watched the 3rd season of the crown last week. Wasn't sure if I'd liked the change in actors but it was superb. Great season.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ew power hassles are not a good bday gift shaz!

on that note HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAZATRON! 

hope bubba gives you an easy night of it tonight, and also hope the power stays ON!
trudijoy
8375 posts
also i'm currently obsessed with watching cheesy xmas movies on Netflix, and over last term when i wasn't well i watched all 8 seasons of 'That 70's Show' :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
They arent, trudi, no! They suck!! 

And thank you :-D she who does not sleep slept most of the night aaand i got a sleep in. Epic
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also, im loving all the tv show talk. Its making me itch to watch something new :-D
MareeB
5244 posts
Has anyone discovered anything hilariously funny? I'm trying to do some self-healing and a friend suggested some type of laughter therapy, and that made me think of watching some good comedies. But so far I haven't found anything really funny ... any ideas please?
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm pleased to hear that Shaz - well done you and your beautiful bundle xx
BR-Queenie
261 posts
@Liana just started watching The Black List - it's really good.
@Maree Bros - go to You Tube & google James Cordon's Crosswalk Musical. They basically take off famous musicals in the time it takes to walk across the road. Hilarious!! 
@Silvene First lady will be proud of that repeat of her mantra ;-)

Sophia
203 posts
Maree, depending on your sense of humour, have a look at Smack The Pony episodes on Youtube.
It was a British comedy sketch series made in the 90s, the main actors are all women and most of the jokes are from women's point of view,  Like, silly stuff we do.  A slightly different point of view funny, not mainstream current comedy, which I'm getting bored with,
Also good old Mitch Hedburg, he's got some good jokes.

shazatron101
5112 posts
I put her down for sleep 2 hours ago. Yet here she is screaming the house down to the point where even my partner has woken up which hasnt happened since she came home from the hospital. W t f

<3
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwwwww Shaz poor wee thing xx I wish it was something to look forward too but unfortunately at 16 weeks we lost our wee girl :-(  Absolutely heartbreaking. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa I'm so sorry.  You've had a horrific year.

I wish you all the good things possible in 2020 <3 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh god lisa, i am so so sorry. Thats absolutely devastating. I know the feeling all too well and its absolutely heartbreaking. While it feels lonely and isolationg you are definitely not alone in it. If you want to chat you can have my fb name aka my real name haha. Much love to you my sweet xxxxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh Lisa, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Just reading your post makes me cry so I can't even begin to understand how you are feeling. My thoughts are with you x
Helibabi
101 posts
Sorry to hear that Lisa.. I had an mc about a year ago and it’s a tough time of year to be cheery and merry when your going through something that’s physically and mentally hard. It does turn your life upside down. 
Sending lots of virtual hugs your way. 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies for all your kind words, I really do appreciate your support. Shaz I don't have FB but appreciate your kindness. Roll on 2020 indeed. May it be a better year xxxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
For some reason i didnt think you did. But we're all here for you regardless. Much love <3
MareeB
5244 posts
Lots of love Lisa xx
Macs
5351 posts
Is ok to screenshot these netflix suggestions. My partner rules the remote . When he snores off that will be my chance to sneakily watch these programmes . 

I remember those days of baby waking up through the early hours . I can imagine how you would be feeling shaz. I recall feeling half cut . Hopefully your household gets some good rest. 

Sorry to hear of your Loss Lisa. Sending good vibes you way xxxx 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!