Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR summer holidays coming at us!

17 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I know there's still work to be done and everyone gets varying time off, but what do you have planned for the summer?

I have a couple of work meeting weeks, and in between it's the Waikato for Xmas, Vanuatu for New Years, and trying to be outside/in the water as much as poss
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My partner works at sea and they are leaving xmas day for a month so I will spend xmas with my family and then my best friend is coming to stay for a week or so. Will be pretty low key for me this year but that's ok. Vanuatu sounds amazing!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Low key xmases can be the most relaxing! :) xx
MissDilly
229 posts
We're home for Christmas - but going off the grid on the 27th for a week and going to stay at a farm/B&B just out of Taihape....can even take our beloved Labrador Freddy with us, and we've booked a rafting day-trip with BBQ lunch for the whole family (pooch is coming too!)... It's going to be fun! Would love to go to the islands for a break, but we're going to Europe in 2021 for 8 weeks, so money is funneling towards that .... 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Europe would be amazing! I just took a third week off so I can have a solid break, before we gear up for yet another big year 
Macs
5351 posts
I'm working throughout December.  
 I can see myself flying to Perth to finish renovating Dads house. Put it up for sale. As well as finishing all his Estate. Hopefully I would finish it by late February . Somehow still work amongst all .  Thinking of throwing Bali into it after I've settled everything as pamper as flights are cheaper from Perth. We'll see how it goes. Nothing seems to be going to plan lol 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Hope things all work out Macs. 
As I work in retail it is the busiest time of year for me so I am doing all the stupid hours I can.  We are also having Christmas in our new house this year. We will look at maybe a low key week off in January. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have absolutely nothing planned! Christmas is going to be low key and not even on christmas day cos the man is working  and if i can keep everyone away from my squidlet on the day ill be a happy gal :-D cos babies are babies not a bloody pass the parcel
trudijoy
8375 posts
babies are babies not a bloody pass the parcel.. i totally get that.   I try and wait until i'm offered a cuddle, because of that reason.

SO hard when they're so lil and cute but the right thing to do.

Shaz it might be your last quiet xmas!  next year wee one will be eating paper and after that theres no stopping 'em :p 

Macs, sorry to hear about your Dad.  Been there, it's rough.  A few days in Bali might be just what you need 
shazatron101
5112 posts
What makes it worse (personally) is when theyve bathed in perfume, cos it sticks to her like glue and i hate it cos im stuck sniffing yuck cougar perfume until i can bathe her, and it unsettles ger too. Yuck. Absolutely hate it

Lol sorry, so not the point of your post Trudi!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I think we're spending Christmas with my partners family at their beach house. We are having a themed dress up party on Christmas day. We did it a couple of years ago and it was so much fun.

Then we may head up North to other family at their beach house for a couple of days. 

I would like to have New Years with my family though as we always alternate etc.

My brother is getting married in March so would like to spend time with his fiance and my nephew to be.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol no worries shaz x

mumof3 beach sounds perfect! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol at cougar perfume, Shaz! I know exactly what you mean.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'll be working throughout the xmas new year holidays this year. Probably spend new years eve with my husband at work in the city briefly. Hope to get to the beach as much as possible in between.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Sorry had to laugh at cougar perfume lol
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Me, daughter and hubby got home Wednesday from spending 2weeks in goldcoast. Went to visit heaps of family members as they wont be here 4 xmas. I'm working through xmas and new Years unfortunately but our little family will be heading back to Fiji late January to recoup from the craziness and before school starts back:)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow.. lots of excitement and travelling going around.. Me not much of a traveller... But sticking with the same tradition to go and visit my family in Palmy this year ;D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!