Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 8 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Has anyone bought from them? Ive seen so many deliciously ugly sweaters hahaha would love feedback
AboutFace
412 posts
I was looking at that site but my daughter's friend said they aren't that good quality and the shipping takes ages. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've seen heaps of stuff there too but not been sure. Handy to know.

Shaz I've got sweaters from Boohoo, sizes can be limited but they're not bad.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I really like shein. Best to follow measurements and check out feedback on the items you are interested in. It can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh thanks gals!

Ill keep browsing but its good to know the good and bad
There are so many online clothing outlets to choose from. I bought two tops from Shine On recently and they arrived within a week and quality is great.
I was looking at Shein's FB page yesterday.  What are you planning on ordering. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wanted a few jerseys but they have some cute shorts too!

Last time i ordered from boohoo, the tshirts looked normal til they arrived and they were in fact crop tops that were tucked in, obviously no other pictures so i was a bit annoyed and ended up donating them lol
MareeB
5239 posts
I looked at Shein too but then didn't buy anything.I've bought a few things from Wish, but even then, some of them have been unworn since I bought them a year ago. I've been doing more op-shopping lately. And for the record, those clothes will probably never be worn either.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just had a look.....hmmmm it looks like stuff from Aliexpress to me. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
That was also my problem lisa haha although i bought 2 70$ cardigans and they are apparently from aliexpress and the price has been obviously marked up cos BoUtIqUe StOrE i was fuming when i found out hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I buy bits and pieces from Aliexpress but never clothing. The sizing is tiny and the quality is so hit and miss. Did you just buy them? Can you cancel order? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah i bought them over bloody lock down. Everything catches on the pathetic fibres so i look homeless when i wear it out lol. Its a nice summery jersey but its just dumb lol
Macs
5351 posts
I've been looking on there too . Haven't ordered though. Mainly Cardis getting my attention as I wear jeans and long skirts a lot lately . 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!