Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR? Outside of Makeup...

12 posts, 11 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
What are your hobbies!? 

I like to cook and bake, nothing brings more joy to me than making food! I like to eat it so may as well make something I like to eat, right?! :P I also quite enjoy gardening, my vege gardens are full of life :-D If I said I enjoyed listening to Willie Nelson I'd think I was turning into my nana ...

(I quite like Mr Nelson!)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Music. While not a Nelson fan personally, the more today pop/country music is my scene. Reading, I can easily lose hours having my nose stuck in a book. Blogging, is becoming one of my new hobbies. I'm also a traveller and a photographer. I love exploring new places nationally and internationally and photographing them.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love music! I'm a rock/metal chick so love going to concerts. I dabble a bit on the electric guitar. I also love to cook and eat great food. I love watching movies especially horror and thriller!
MissQT
1547 posts
I love cooking and baking too Shaz! I also like playing netball and dancing.
Macs
5351 posts
I love ridding a scooter with my kids. I'm trying to learn to do some tricks on it. I also do scrap booking. I've just pulled out my son and daughters scrapbook and realised I have a few years catch up to do. Was nice looking back at my pregnancy test. Also I love singing Maori songs . Something about it warms my soul. I love swimming specially hydrosliding. Can't wait to go back to ozzie to do that again.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm a travel fan - whether it's in my own backyard or further afield, i love it.

I also love being near or on (but not necessarily IN) the water.

I love to cook, and i'm a fan of wine and coffee (in that I like to appreciate it as well as just drink it). Eating is something I find tougher sometimes as I've had issues with it in the past so cooking and taking control of food helps.

I read, and I love shopping - even if I don't buy things at all i love the act of looking.

I'm also multilingual, and have a massive passion for languages that I ended up turning into two careers. This started with Japan but has encompassed other places as well now.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I embroider. While I dont really like sewing clothes etc, I love to create art with needle & thread.

I like learning the history of where some of this work comes from, and the different techniques and then I like to create my own images using that information.

Recently I have been doing more gardening as well - just planted some veges - I really enjoyed the New World little garden things, and particularly eating the food I grew, so now I have parsnip, beetroot, cauli and spinach (hopefully) growing. I still have tomatoes, capsicum and brocoli in the garden - but need to do some research on these, to make them grow better.
courtspace
84 posts
Oh I love this thread!
I love gardening too and I cant wait o buy our own house so I can set up a long term garden. I was heartbroken when I had to leave my previous garden behind and just haven't had the same passion at the new place. Been growing things in pots, but they need to be watered more so its a bit of a hassle.

I also like playing netball in the winter, swimming a lot (calms the mind) and crochet! I love love crochet and creating neat little things for people. I love it when they say omg I can't believe you made this. Definitely have to do it for the love of it these days - people don't understand how much wool actually costs. It is so much cheaper to buy something premade!
shazatron101
5112 posts
There is actually nothing worse than having a sweet little garden and then having to leave it! Before we bought our house I had one going too - but then as Summer turned into Autumn I didn't bother planting anything else, and then we moved in the middle of Winter anyway (which my health really thanks me for!) and now, I have lots of life growing again :D makes me happy. 

Karen I loved them too! You should see the size of the fennel I grew from it - I don't even know what to make with fennel! Stupid vegetable

Bahaha Macs that's the best. I love that you are enjoying your kids and their hobbies and making it your own. 

A woman after my own heart Crystal! lol I duno what it is about country that gets me moving but I do love it haha. 

Again... Foodie Review... We could be swapping recipes here... ;-P 

Shana_Banana84
567 posts
oooo I likey this thread.  It's awesome to know all the other things besides beauty that all you fellow BR babes get in to.  So me?!

I enjoy everything out of the norm honestly.  I love black everything, I love metal but then I am ecclectic and love country, soul, rnb and pop.  I love love love to sing and do it everyday to make my day seem less bleak.  I love gothic clothing and have recently established my own wardrobe of it yuusss!  I love ancient egypt, serial killers, documentaries, dancing, history, and HORROR.  Then on the flip side I can be quite girly and flowery....go figure.  Gimmie it all :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I like exercising, well tbh somedays I have to drag myself to do it. When I don't have hayfever and my feet aren't frozen, I do enjoy walking/running. 

I like watching docummentaries and TV series and recently I re-embraced reading. I do like reading books with financial tips as it helps keep me motivated to save money but recently I decided I was going to read novels as well. I do like filling carts online and looking at stuff but I can only afford to buy so much.

I do enjoy listening so some music but I don't that's an activity since it's more of a background thing to do.

MareeB
5239 posts
I'm a mad tele buff, and I like walking, gardening and reading. Pretty solitary hobbies, but I work in a people job so it's soothing to undertake quiet pursuits on my days off.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!