Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR or BR, not too worried but..,,

69 posts, 15 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I do like apple crumble... and pie... and apple everything haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh and make muffins then you can freeze them and have muffins whenever you want.

i should make muffins :D
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I miss cats . I haven't had a cats since my two Birman boys died 2 years ago and my ginger ninja Sage went missing .  Haven't been able to bring myself to commit to one again. 

Everyone's dinners sound lovely . 
Emily-jane
314 posts
This thread has made me hungry for apple crumble and butter chicken now and also for wanting more cats. I have one cat a Burmese who is extremely needy and is like a third child. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I cant freeze muffins! I dunno what it is but i never like the defrosted version lol but yes you should! Get yo bake on haha apple crumble muffins :-p
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm gonna make the Chelsea winter lockdown loaf - it's taken me until now to have beer, flour and baking powder in the house at the same time...
MareeB
5241 posts
My darling wee cat I had for 14 years died at the end of last year. I have an SPCA rescue cat who is a fantastic hunter, bringing me a rat or a mouse most days, but also likes to attack me when I least expect it.  She's a bit harder to love than the gentle wee soul I had before :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Mmm the Chelsea winter lockdown loaf sounds nice. I saw an easy bread recipe on the UK version of Eat Well for Less. It was an Irish soda bread. It looked lovely.
Emily-jane
314 posts
MareeB 14 years is a great age for a cat. Our family cat will be turning 16 soon. She's our longer living cat. We had a stray who lived with us for a while but when we moved she refused to come. Our cat keeps bring in mice and rabbits. No rats thankfully.
Kat555
143 posts
Love reading about all you ladies. I am unfortunately not in the swifty club, but I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out. Not sure I'd fit 3 kids in the back too well! 
We had homemade Tikka Masala for dinner today. It was so good. I usually make naan bread but left it a bit late. Poppadoms were a handy next option. And so easy to make up from the packet! I really need to start meal planning though. It just means that I am way more chill and organised.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Not a swifty either as no way I'm going to fit my munchkins in ha ha ha. I have a Toyota Mark X, bought last year as we had a little mazda demio (which I really did love) but was way too small. 

When we went to see family in Auckland we had to travel really light and it was sucky but now we've got a 7 seater and a massive boot its so much more enjoyable to go travelling. Kids love it and there are about 8 compartments to put a coffee cup in - dream car right there ha ha ha.

Hope everything is okay Trudi xxx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds like everyone had amazing dinners and are master bakers lol. Supported a local restaurant and had burger, fries and onion rings for $10. Such a good deal.

Have never had a dog though it is something I may pursue if we own our own home one day. Meecha my soul kitty was with me just over 14 years and it has been just over a year since he passed. I miss him and think of him often. We adoted Rufus a 5 year old street kitty who has had human contact for the last 4 months. Has an attitude but hes his own kitty. Adjusted so well, just think he likes regular feeding haha.

I don't own a swift and nor would I want one. Not a fan but that's generally because of the drivers not the car itself. Had one as a loan car and its nifty and easy as to park, just not my type.
trudijoy
8375 posts
thank all deities, today was pretty awesome.  Straightforward and i even managed a decent walk at lunch time.  Hallelujah, long may it continue.

Thank you ladies for distracting me from the hellish few days with cute chats x

y'all are good peeps

Kat555
143 posts
Yay Trudi, glad it was a better day. x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes glad your day was good Trudi! I'm heading out in the cold for my walk soon.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I took a long lunch to make up for having to go online for work over the weekend and not getting proper breaks all week, and smashed out an 8km, 10,000 step 90 min lunch walk. I usually walk after work so I feel a bit weird not having been out in the dark!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Kat x 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I try not to let work upset me too much. I had quite a tough time for the first three weeks of lockdown, with customers getting abusive and angry when we had to take temps and ask questions before they came into the pharmacy.  So much so that I have changed my role at work to working with our online department. Really sad because I loved fragrance and introducing people to new and beautiful scents.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I try not to let work get to me too much when I can too but when you haven't had a weekend, everything's breaking and your exhausted in Monday AND you work from home it gets hard. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!