Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR or BR, not too worried but..,,

69 posts, 15 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
... today's been an absolute shambles, and I need some positives. 

Tell me lovely things - what makes you happy atm, what good things happened in the world today? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Well I took my puppy on his first car ride today. He was great but he decided it was a good idea to somehow get under the front passenger seat. Well when I got home he didn't jump out the car....I was like hmmmm what is going on. He was stuck! He managed to jam himself in there really good. It took me a good 30 minutes to get him free I thought I was going to have to call the fire brigade to take my seat out! Lol bear in mind I drive a small Suzuki Swift! I wish I had of taken a pic but I was in panic mode lmao. But just picture a puppy head poking out one end and his butt out the other. He thinks he is smaller than he is!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Aww adorable ... And stressful! Sorry, nothing funny or exciting to report here I'm afraid. Just another day home with my twin girls ... not at all a bad day though so that's good. 
pretty excited about this golden ticket beauty vault thing. Is that a frequent thing?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg I have a swift too so I can see how that would happen! Funny! 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Jackie I think they did it a few times before :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha cool! The swifty club :-) I love mine. It's the sports so it has some go in it lmao.
MareeB
5241 posts
I worked this morning but by the time I got home it was a beautiful sunny day. Positives were getting some gardening done  and watching One Lane Bridge tonight. If it's sunny and I'm not at work I'm very happy :)
I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you Trudi :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mines the second one Ive had - it's paid off in October then I might need a third hehe. Perfect size for me :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Maree.., steeling myself for a tough week, so currently drinking wine and watching Cheer Squad on Netflix bc I finished Cheer and I miss it lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What colour Trudi?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Last one was grey, current one is black... big fan of the black one :) yours? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha yea mine is black also!
MissDilly
229 posts
I'm a swifty club member too - picked up my brand new little car the day before lockdown so ironically I haven't really driven it anywhere. I'm immune compromised so hubby has driven it to the supermarket and pharmacy with the kids but I haven't left the house for a while other than walks  - I'm so jealous and a bit 'lock-down'  shirty about it!!  But we have fun playing Spotify through the stereo while it's parked in the garage lol ... next to the kiddy caravan (the Mazda MPV haha) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Currents a 2012. Sorely tempted to look into how much/long repayments on a 2021 would be hehe 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well lets see.. madam is now crawling, she followed me down the hallway to "help" make the bed aka play with a bloody slipper and pull on every cord she could find

I painted my nails for the first time in over a year, hello holographic and shiny haha

and my order of bulbs came, so i just need a sunny day to get them in the ground :-D
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I'm a 2012 Swift Sport gal too! I owned one ages ago but sold it when I found out I was having twins. Once they were old enough not to need all the crap you have to lug around as babies I got another one! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol lisa your dog!!! Poor thing. I drove a friends one for a bit for work a while back, very zippy! But i much prefer our mazda wagon, my lord its fast and fantastic!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Another swifty member lol bummer MissDilly! I'm sure you will be driving it in no time! :-) Yea I really like the new ones too Trudi. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
She's so fast if she just started today shaz!

jackie cute! How old are your twins now?

yay for all the swifts, they're awesome
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah its been maybe 5 days since she stopped dragging herself and started using her legs haha practice makes perfect
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Shaz! Now she's on the move! I look after a 1 year old and 4 year old and if I look away for a second the 1 year old is gone! She literally runs lmao. Haha I could imagine trying to cram twins and everything into a swifty! Lol oh lordy
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've only ever had my 3yo niece in the car for 3 mins while I parked it and sitting there 'helping me pack' lol. I can't imagine fitting two kids and all the kid paraphernalia in. Although so saying I'm 5 foot 9 and there's ample head and leg room for my tall long legged ness lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Still pretty speedy shaz! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah she tried following the cat out the cat door so i had to improvise and make the clothes horse a gate hahahahahaha (i have now bought several baby gates)

Bugger trying to fit anytanything into a swift hahaha theyre too small
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm team Mazda too, Shaz! The panel beater leant my a sports Swift for two weeks and I could not wait to give it back! I think it was just a bad one though as I've since driven my friend's Swift and it wasn't nearly as bad. 
AboutFace
412 posts
They're a nifty wee car, I've had a couple but needed something larger as it's not so easy when your kids want friends over not to mention loading groceries and stuff so I have a 7 seater Ford now  which drives like a dream.

Hope your day is better today Trudi xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
so far, so good thanks AboutFace!

Just need it to stop raining so I can go for a walk lol - after work is fine! :) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hope your day is better today Trudi. I had an absolutely insane day yesterday, hopefully today is a little quieter.
trudijoy
8375 posts
no, today ended up worse, if the flood of angry tears is anything to go by. 

yay for the expert badges appearing on the forum though.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
That's terrible Trudi. Is it a work thing or is everything getting too much? Sending you good vibes for tomorrow
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh no! Big hugs Trudi! All this rain and not being able to get out for a walk certainly doesn't help.
trudijoy
8375 posts
All work related. It'll pass but chaotic atm. Not raining atm so out for a walk to chance it 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh glad you can still get your walk in - they really do help! I have been under the weather since Saturday so I haven't been out for one. Weather really sucks here though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Wine and chocolate may also help Trudi :-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Was tempted to bring wine on my walk....

now debating if I make couscous, peri peri cauli fried rice, baked karaage or noodles for dinner 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Karaage sounds like what you need! Having bakes risotto here. 
Macs
5351 posts
When Im feeling down or lonely . I play with my puppy . I have my big girl Reign as well . I could roll around with them playing . I dunno why but my animals keep me happy .

Especially now that my partners back at his job working long hours to catch up . Kids away in Tauranga with nana until partner is back to normal hours. 

Hope you feel better today .
shazatron101
5112 posts
Butter chicken and papadums here and hnnnn i forgot how much i love papadums!!! So crunchy so good
trudijoy
8375 posts
Did my 90 min walk and by an hour in I'd decided to order pizza. Ten mins later my contrary stomach wanted Mexican food. In the end, I made chicken tacos and they were AMAZING.

My Cotton On activewear haul arrived too so I'm now freshly showered, in brand new leopard print fleece lined leggings and a crop & top, finishing my dinner beer (Macs Three Wolves) and wondering if I can get the dishes to do themselves 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Also I envy dog people sometimes. I absolutely hate the things and they make me really uncomfortable and anxious lol. I'd love a cat but can't have one. The neighbours cat visits but he's not a cuddly cat, he's an a-hole 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Trudi. I'm definitely a dog person. I am not a cat fan, my neighbour has about 18 of them......lol need I say more. (just think of the crazy cat lady off The Simpsons)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Also everyones tea sounds amazing! I made chicken breast wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese and some roast kumera. Was yummy!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm too tired. I thought you stuffed the kumara in the chicken lol ugh

(BR please let me put macrons on words that need themmmmm)

trudijoy
8375 posts
I just want one cat, not 18 lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's funny cause as I wrote it I thought hmmmm does this sound like I stuffed my chicken with kumera lol but I was too lazy to change it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've had chicken stuffed kumara but never vice versa lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I have one cat but I'd love to have several - preferably Maine Coons. I'd be that nutty cat lady .... not such a big dog fan tho ..
MareeB
5241 posts
I've been very slow to click that I have home grown potatoes and several bottles of olive oil - duh! since realising the connection I've been enjoying pots of crunchy hot chips mmmmmmm. Tonight I had a big green salad first tho.
shazatron101
5112 posts
The woman across the street collects stray cats.. no idea how many she has, but one of them has just had kittens.. again... and omg O_O . I love cats but i hate hers as they fight my cats and give them diseases and aids and abscesses and grrrrr

Heck yeah everyone's dinners sound bloody awesome!! Got 2 power shouts to use to i wanna use the oven as much as I can tomorrow and thursday haha im thinkin a roast, loaves of ciabatta and lord knows what else!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Make apple crumble! I've made it like 3x in a week, had feijoas I'm the last one. So good. Waiting on apples arriving tomorrow (hopefully) then will be getting another batch of stewed apple processed for more crumbles over winter 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!