Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR: Level Change

10 posts, 6 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
With the recent level change, it was a bit of an experience going out to dinner last night. This big shed warehouse probably housed about 200 people and naturally not wearing masks as they were eating. Live band, loud chatter and families. Bit overwhelming getting back out there and being near crowds.

How are you all finding it?
Wow! I haven't been in a large setting like that yet.  Not sure how I'll feel about it. It's probably more accepting to fart in public nowadays than
to cough as well.......... :-)
MareeB
5242 posts
I haven't been in a big group either. I'm happy avoiding people if I can.
Macs
5351 posts
I been in lots of group settings . still covid free and with unvaxxed and vaxxed people , so far so good .
tabucutie
1811 posts
Relieved to have an at home weekend 
mandiross1981
11 posts
Big crowds still urk me haha.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't been around too many crowds recently. It's nice to see people getting out and about again though.
MareeB
5242 posts
I agree, and I'm watching the news and thinking 'stay at home'. 'Under the bed.'
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've been out and about quite a lot and just got back from holiday.  I just make sure I mask up and always carry hand sanitiser. I'm at the point now that everyone I know has had it so I must be doing something right....I'm fully boosted so what more can I do. Not hiding away like I used too but of course I don't want to hang out in large crowds but i never did that pre covid anyway lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I don't watch the news much anymore and only see the recent numbers in news headlines that stream on my work computer. It does look like the case numbers are increasing again. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!