Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Level 4 lockdown

151 posts, 17 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies! What a gift :-)
MissDilly
229 posts
Congratulations Lisa-Lou!  What a blessing xxx
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats, Lisa!  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats Lisa!

How you feeling today trudi? Hope you're doing good.
trudijoy
8375 posts
It’s what I expected. Arm is killing me, woke up like 4x overnight with it. Swollen and hard at injection site but radiating pain and warm to touch. Have no concentration bc am dizzy and tired (might try sleeping again). Headache coming and going, low grade fever, generally feel like sh*t. 

fun times, but short term pain for long term gain. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Aw that sounds awful Trudi. I hope you get well soon x
MareeB
5239 posts
Congratulations Lisa, thats wonderful news. All the very best for a beautiful life together :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Congratulations, Lisa! That's fantastic news! I'm super impressed you're back online so soon after giving birth too!  
shazatron101
5112 posts
Naw lisa my heart is so full for you. Thats amazing. Congratulations beauty xx
K8D
59 posts
Congratulations Lisa! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks everyone! She is just so perfect.  Lol Soozie since I'm not allowed visitors my phone definitely passes the time especially when I can't sleep. Shaz I am so blessed x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha yes welcome to the next few months, idiot oclock will be your beeeessstt frriiiiend. But worth it :)

I bet mr lisa is stoked, is he still offshore? 

Enjoy all the new baby snuggles lovey x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
He is in thankfully.  I will head home tomorrow and hope all the housework is done lol. 
She is very snuggly <3
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yay!!!! And lol it will be, he sounds like a goodun :D

I cant believe youre not allowed visitors but i spose covid rules, duuummbb

How are you feeling otherwise? Doing okay? Im sure you are fine but doesnt hurt to check, right?!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea the rules are crazy and it's level 2 here so I didn't think it would be as strict.
I'm doing good thanks for asking.  Looking forward to my own bed and a decent meal because omg the slop I get served is inedible lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Isn't it!! Hospital food sucks!!! And the fact your still eating for 2 youd think its be better lol but noOoOoO. And yeah their beds do suck. At least you go home today!!! Hurraaaayyy!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have your symptoms eased trudi? Hope you are feeling better today. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kia Ora tabu - back at mahi today and it was crazy pukumahi, with our whakataetae, hui, waananga and a million iimeera etc. 

very very tired now but made a kuumara  and horopito gnocchi and now having a waaina watching station 19 before bed

(Also learning a bunch more Maaori and can't turn it off lol... BR please sort out the macron acceptance) 

thankyou for asking, kia ora  moo te tautoko, me te aroha, te manaaki hoki ki au. 

lisa I hope you get to take that snuggly wee miss home soon x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Got home yesterday which was nice. It all seems so surreal. I hope everyone is keeping safe x
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good on ya! I don't know what half of those words are and Google them.
AboutFace
412 posts
Enjoy your time with your girl Lisa, what is she like? I loved all the cuddles when my girls were little it's such a precious time xx
siouxsannah
261 posts
Congratulations on your new arrival Lisa-Lou!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks! @AboutFace she is absolutely gorgeous and really loves snuggling her mama. I was so scared even picking her up the first day cause she was so little but thankfully now I am into the swing of things. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Aw I'm so happy for you Lisa. Such a lovely time in your life :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congratulations Lisa. I hope you have a great time with your new baby.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i miss my baby snuggles now i have rambunctious toddler snuggles which have too much elbow or knee hahahahaha. shes been an absolute nightmare the last few days but today she was amazing so, that was nice. 

lisa, you're doing awesome :-) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hope your first week with Jessie has been perfectly wonderful, Lisa x 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It has been great thanks Trudi. Haha your profile pic is awesome how did you do that?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha it's an app called voila. I have a few of them like this, quite fun to do 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How is everyone going? I'm off to get my jab today. Trudi how are things for you?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Not too bad. A bit challenging a few weeks ago but better now. Adjusted to working from home. Its nice to have my fur baby as a work colleague but he's always expecting bikkies lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Definitely nice spending time with your fur baby :-) Mine just follows me around and likes to steal things so I will chase him.....he is like a naughty toddler lmao
tabucutie
1811 posts
Aww fur babies! Sounds so cute though!
shazatron101
5112 posts
My tiny town is famous now, some absolute richard decided to go pick up their family member from auckland, and then they bought covid here and havent been faffed to scan in anywhere. 

mother trucking idiots. My face is very much >:( 
AboutFace
412 posts
Oh no Shaz, there are some selfish idiots out there. How annoyingly frustrating. I hope it stays away from you and your family plus friends. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Keep safe Shazzie. I agree - idiots!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ahhhh that sux Shaz. Be safe my friend. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I did think of you Shaz when I saw the news. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
We are all fine. Staying home and safe, pity its raining but hey. Knrw it was bound to happen its just dumb that these people dont have brains.

Made blueberry and lemon muffs with a dash of white choc chips and a crumble topping and omlord. So good!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Taupo and Tauranga/ The Mount are hot on your heels shaz xx 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh gourmet muffins shaz!
shazatron101
5112 posts
They can have it! I dont want it!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How is everyone doing? Now that Omicron is on the move I hope you are all keeping safe. Has anyone caught it? If so just wondering what you recommend to help get through it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Those numbers are getting up there fast. 

Haven't caught it yet.  Not really doing much different from lockdown. Avoiding shops. Click and collect, drive thru for takeout where possible.
MareeB
5239 posts
There's one case here somewhere apparently. I don't anyone who has it or has had it. I avoid crowded places all the same.
AboutFace
412 posts
I wouldn't be surprised if I catch it since I work in retail. Do try to keep my distance but some customers don't seem to care when they encroach my personal space :-/

I hope you all manage to stay clear of it.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool glad to hear nobody has caught it yet. I feel like it's just a matter of time. Due for my booster in a few weeks so that's a good thing. Stay safe xx
Millyw
63 posts
Our family hasnt been omicron'd yet either. Im a bit nervous once it gets into schools here, as our kids are at three different schools and I expect it will travel quickly. I am going to stock up on a few treats like iceblocks and lemonade (and hide them lol) so that if/when the kids are sick I can bust them out. I dont know how we would isolate anyone in our house, its pretty cosy!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got tested on Monday, was pretty bloody sick last week. Test was negative but im semi isolating still gor another week bc my immune system will be down atm. 

i think it's only a matter of time until it finds me; I have a covid kit ready to go.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi I'm glad it was negative.  I agree that it's just a matter of time for us all. I have my covid kit ready too and I'm prepared.....

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!