Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

nbr happy Sunday!

43 posts, 25 members
Rezee
1964 posts
I feel like I've slept in, daylight savings always takes me a while to adjust to. So far my kids are not fighting too badly but I'm looking at the beautiful day outside knowing that I can kick them outside to play so I can get some peace.

what is everyone up to today?
SandyGedge
394 posts
Oh my gosh, I forgot about daylight savings hahaha I wondered why it was so bright when bubba woke up!
I plan on chillin alllllll day haha nah I know that this mess will get the better of me and I'll probably have a clean up but just a small clean up! ;-) it's a beautiful day here in Hamilton so we'll most likely take the kiddies and dogs down to the park :-)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
It's a gorgeous day here today too, I'll be kicking the kids outside as soon as the morning chill goes away, its amazing how you give them a bit of fresh air and they play happily for hours - have them inside and they can't stand each other for 5 minutes!

And then I'm getting stuck into a major overhaul of my house - I think I need to get rid of about half of what we own, too much stuff for the size of our house!!!
SandyGedge
394 posts
KSJC isn't that always the way with kids hahaha ;-)

I had a massive clean out before bubs arrived afew weeks ago and I felt 'free' so to speak knowing that in my home was only the things we need etc
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday. I'm making a head piece for the races next weekend and baking/decorating a baby shower cake. No doubt Monday will come around very quickly!
Ringy
825 posts
since it's a nice dry day I bet my husband will want me to go test drive a couple of new cars- I hate it- I feel like I'm betraying my old faithful car. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I think this is the first time we've seen sun it two weeks, it's such a fab way to start daylight savings!

I'm waiting eagerly to see the results of my friends bridal makeup trial this morn with the makeup artist I organised, I really hope she likes it!

Other than that I need to go bra shopping...I've realised I embarrassingly only have one bra that fits properly. Haha. Such an adult fail. My flatmate loves underwear shopping and literally owns like 50 bras, whereas I just find it such a chore. I wish I enjoyed it! Dang lady bits.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Ringfamily I giggled. We've just done that and got a new one. I hate car sales men! There is a really good one at Dunedin Kia Alan. He's not pushy! What kind are you thinking of?

Today my kidlets are home for the holidays sort of. They are bringing and friend and 2 of them are off to a farming polytechnic for a week. Means I'll get the youngest one to myself for a bit. Hopefully I can rope them all into helping strip wallpaper!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm sat on the plane, ready for my flight to depart for Korea! Woohoo! Gonna be a long day of watching movies for me. 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Sarah I'm the same as you! Such a effort! It would be much more fun walking in and just grabbing pretty sets and know they fit perfect and look amazing without trying on!
Mila
1209 posts
I totally forgot about daylight savings!! I was very confused when I woke haha beautiful day though just contemplating whether I can manage walking the baby and dog sometimes these things seem like better ideas in your head then practise
-Bex-
611 posts
Happy Sunday beautiful people! Yay the sun is shining, it's warm and it's not raining!! Annd just one more sleep till dispatch day!! Today is a good day
Macs
5351 posts
Morning, sun is bright. I'll get some washing done and clean my brushes.  Probably just a quiet day at home today.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a week off so it's not really Sunday :)
Julieal
915 posts
This weekend is like summer so losing 1 hr won't matter-Think of the awesome evenings to come.We are having a barbacue for lunch for my granddaughters birthday -
kknz
82 posts
Happy Sunday everyone. It's a gorgeous day but I'm having one of those days that I really can't decide what to do and so I'm watching the world go by from inside, oops. 
Ringy
825 posts
I'm just high maintenance all over- I've seen a Mercedes and a BMW I like, plus I like the Toyota RAV4s- I'm not sure if I should go for a big tank or a zippy little thing. I really think o should just wait another year - Black Betty has served me well, I don't care if she gets a few door knocks in the car park, or if something gets spilled (like a silly reed diffuser that leaked!) 
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I bet your black Betty smells amazing.
Nothing wrong with high maintenance at all. Our new one we got for the fact it's higher off the ground (our driveway was attacking our car), it's easy for me to get in and out of with my back, and its all about 100% luxury. Mercedes have a cool wee zippy car that has a air con unit that blows on your neck hot & cold!. Find it and take it for a spin. Have fun test driving
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is a happy Sunday indeed! Fiance got his Friday birthday breakfast of pancakes, bacon and a smoothie (he worked Friday so we had it today). I dyed my hoodie to cover up some bleach and so far so good, it's on the line drying. I have 2 parcels coming at me and they're very exciting, I cannot wait - plus the third parcel being the BRBB. Doesn't feel like 12pm either! 
-Bex-
611 posts
Shazatron- absolutely love your profile pic!!! Your hair looks awesome
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thanks Bex!! xx
MissQT
1547 posts
I've the hair Shaza! What a wonderful day it is today, and I'm going shopping today :)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Shaz, can I please be your fiance? (It may have something to do with the breakfast) haha. Hi Linda and Merle!

Ong - YES! They need to be like socks where you can just pick them up, like "okay yeah this feels soft and comfy, sold!" But no lol. I did have a surprisingly successful trip today though, feeling much more adult.
Rezee
1964 posts
I love your hair too shaza,  it looks so good!
well the kids didn't kill each other, I managed to bake and ice a banana cake, a cornflake slice and some pikelets that were devoured in 30 seconds. I'm so hoping the next two weeks are fine, too many holiday days inside make me cray!
MareeB
5239 posts
It's a beautiful day on North Otago too. I've been gardening and lawn mowing, so things are looking better but my back is aching and I'm tired! a long soak in the bath in something that smells great is next on my agenda!

Shaz you are totally rocking that pastel hair :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah of course Sarah!  I assume you do dishes? My one requirement haha (not even Fiance can manage that *sigh*)

Hahah thanks ladies. It's just hair I haven't redone yet, I'm waiting for my supplies to come via giver of gifts ;-) (the courier hahahaha)
Ringy
825 posts
Still need up at the shops again! Got a sample of MAC studio water weight- can't wait to try it properly 
Kimrose
1415 posts
Shaz, I love your new pic..gorgeous!  

Today we went out to the auckland spca to look at the beautiful animals up for adoption. We cant have a pet right now as we are in a small apartment but we still love to look.
janini9
341 posts
Beautiful weather, it's like summer. I've been soooo productive all weekend. Tidied vege garden and planted new vege plants and seeds. Sprayed the rather large driveway to kill the overgrown weeds and picked some fragrant flowers for the house. Then chopped up all the fruit for the dehydrator to make dried fruit peices for home made muesli that I'll make tonight. Washing is all done, double batch cooking done and beef jerky prepared ready for dehydrator when fruit is out. Off to the supermarket to stock up the cupboards - it's school hols and teenagers not at school seem to go through an eneromous amount of food.
-Bex-
611 posts
wow Janini I thought I was busy today. Beautiful day here too lots of gardening and spraying this afternoon after I had finished on the farm
trudijoy
8375 posts
It took me an hour forty to get from Albany mall to Warkworth. Not good. So... wine. I'm on holiday!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Happy Sunday yay another beautiful day after having the rain visit over night. We'll I choose to sleep in I feel a little under the weather for the past 4 days it could be an infection when I finally got up I got the kids ready to go to b a training and a 4 year old bday party whizzed thru with the shark then got myself ready and made it in time for the bday party then home skies for just a unwind in the lovely weather while the kids enjoyed our garden. Now I've roasted pumpkins & Kumara and they're now in the slow cooker for pumpkin soup a little late but when you're lazing time tends to fly by. I love daylight savings and summer ohhh summer seems closer then ever when these days like these.
I hope everyone has had an amazing Sunday :-)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I also showed my 12 year old son his new skin care routine using the Oasis beauty skin care range with the knockout cream the berry brightener tonic and the créme cleanser antibacterial cleanser this is listed back to front but I showed him the right way and we saw the redness reduce dramatically.
Macs
5351 posts
I was about the same age as your son when I started my skincare. I had tea tree oil range that I used to use. It's so good to get them into that.
Lutece
1849 posts
Happy Sunday darlin! Oh what a beautiful day it was in Auckland :) I just did house duties and caught up on watching youtube and a movie with my babies, nothing too interesting :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yeah Macs me too my mum got me the Blackmore range of skincare, for me to use when I was in form 2 year 8 now they call it. I've got a sample size of Oasis sun care but yes that'll be my next purchase from Oasis is their sunscreen and some more bb cream & if available another totes amazing deal for a friend....
Was an ataahua day in Auckland B)
Koni
444 posts
Gosh daylight savings got me today haha!

Keri that's great you've got your son started; what does he think?

Nothing much today just cleared out the top of my vanity so that I only have items I really want to pan and had to hide Candylipz from my beast who thinks I've stolen one of her bajillion tennis balls :-/
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Haha your beast sounds so mischeif lol @br_koni
My son he isn't too phased but he doesn't like the red breakouts now I've got to keep at him about it so he can make it a natural thing. Now we'very got separate bathrooms it's harder for me to keep track I use to get him to exfoliate with my skin foods exfoliant. Oasis is doing good for his skin right now with an instant result. :-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Today is my last full day in Perth, and I head home tommorrow. So I loved spending today shopping around and trying to spend my last few pennies. Gutted that mecca over here didnt have the products I wanted, but ahwell! 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh that sounds lovely binarybeauty - it's on my to do list to save up for a shoppint weekend in aus with hubby - but the way things are at the moment we might be 50 by the time we get there, all our spare money is sucked out for cheerleading lol
littleparadise
178 posts
Haha I hear you! I am a cheer coach and I know how much money the girls and parents go through! Awesome sport though, love it! Our cheerleaders are going to their first competition next month so excited for them. 

My Sunday was the happiest/saddest day I've had in a LONG time! It was my last day working for a big NZ company, that I've worked for since I was 14, 8 years later and working with the best team and learning so much. The store manager told me I won $1000! For being a "Hidden Hero" putting my best face forward, willing to help, and going the extra mile for the customer. I burst out into tears, and pulled the line "Am I getting Punk'd right now" So overwhelming. Moving onto to bigger and better things hopefully!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oh cool, all the cheer coaches I have met so far have been amazing! It really is an awesome sport, my girls love it (miss 7 is in a comp team; miss 9 has only been doing it this term and is hoping to get into a comp team at this year's team placement)
Is it the cheerbrandz auckland comp your team is going to? We are going to that one :) my daughter's hoping they can win gold again like they did at their last comp (they are a mini team so there's only one other team their age haha)

Oh that sounds like a sweet day, hard to leave somewhere you've been for so long!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!