Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR: First Ever Movie you saw at the Cinema?

6 posts, 5 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Speaking of oldies but goodies, what was your first ever movie you saw at the cinema? Mine was Puffnstuff - I was mesmerised!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I can't remember what the first one was. But I do remember going to see Jonathan Livingston Seagull with my mum and I can't have been very old. I remember my mum getting up and telling some noisy teenagers to be quiet lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine was Footrot Flats! Lol I still love that movie. I'm pretty sure it was in the 80's and I was only about 4 or 5.
MareeB
5241 posts
I loved American Graffiti, and I have it on DVD, and I bought Saturday Night Fever recently and was horrified by it. I loved it when I saw it at age 15! I also loved Grease and saw it every Saturday that it was on in Dunedin when it came out.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I honestly can't remember, i'm going to have to think about this. I remember first going to the cinema, I think that was more important to me than actually watching the movie. I was a child when I went to the cinemas in New Lynn (not the newly built cinemas but the old one) I was stoked with the carpet and the lights. Right back when they had the little scoops for the lollies and you could pick and bag your own. I think this stopped happening because way too many stole the lollies, its a shame.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Rainbow Brite, I think? I would have been all of 5 or 6 lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!