Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR favourite Christmas songs

24 posts, 21 members
MissQT
1547 posts
So what are your favourite Christmas songs? I love Snoopys Christmas, U2 Christmas, baby please come home and Mariah Carey All I want for Christmas is you.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh cool question - I love Oh Holy Night, especially if Celine or Mariah is singing it. And Gloria in Excelsius Deo, and O come O come Emmanuel. Hymns in high voices in other words!
Ringy
825 posts
Mariah - the whole album on repeat for the whole week before Christmas, sometimes I mix it up with the Wham one
kirstyj
1732 posts
I adore all the older songs! Especially love Let it Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! By Frank Sinatra... if it was me I wouldn't be leaving I would be staying all night long with him! And Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I remember some years back my absolute fave was All I Want for Christmas is you. I didn't have a bf and was lonely so yes I wanted someone! I love Christmas songs where there's a nice harmony.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love cheesy xmas music... try to steer clear of songs with a lot of religious stuff in them though because that's not what xmas is about for me. I love the maori versions of carols too, and i have smatterings of german and japanese carols that i know as well :)

i love the music more than anything else; it's either upbeat and peppy or dreamy and magical
MareeB
5239 posts
There's a Wham Christmas CD Ringy???oh, I would love George crooning Christmas songs in my ear....
Macs
5351 posts
Im not really a fan of xmas songs.
My kids love them though.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
There are a few that I like "Snoopy's christmas", "All I want for christmas is you", "Last christmas" and the most bad taste one of the lot "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" very inappropriate for some around this season for the obvious reason.
Rezee
1964 posts
Macs same lol. I don't go out of my way to listen to Christmas songs. I was joking to my partner that we should buy the Michael Buble one though!
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm really not a fan of Xmas music at all -- call me the Grinch lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Snoopy's Christmas for sure! And I quite like the original Band Aid Christmas song too! But I love all Christmas songs and depending on what singer decides to reinvent the song, I like that too. I think Lady Antebellum did a version of Silent Night, I don't mind that :P 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I'm really not a fan of Xmas music at all to be honest haha. Snoops Xmas is probably the only one I can tolerate as it reminds me of being a kid at Xmas time. I wish I liked Xmas music but I can't handle it. 
Lutece
1849 posts
Im with Kirsty, Let it snow from Frank Sinatra 

Ive noticed listening to Christmas songs is a great motivator for me, the tunes are uplifting and so fun :) Nothing better than doing your house chores and blasting some christmas music while you clean :D
MrsO
196 posts
These two songs are at opposite ends of the spectrum, I like Little Drummer Boy and Snoopy's Christmas.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I like Slade's Merry Christmas. You don't hear it much here but it pops up on British tv shows: "Are you hanging up your stocking on the wall....."

Having worked in retail many moons ago, I'm not huge on Christmas music either lol. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Snoppys Christmas, my Dad put it on every Christmas morning while we opened presents. I haven't heard it since I left home! :( I like all Christmas music it's all so festive
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
MissO I'm the same! Those 2 are my favs. I can't handle hearing christmas music before December. Now it's December I enjoy hearing it. I dont play it at home unless it's on the radio. There are so many options out there so it's not like you get bored hearing the same ones all the time
MrsO
196 posts
My hubby says it's not Christmas until he has heard Snoopy's Christmas on the radio. I just thought of another one I like - Cliff Richard singing Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing... My kids roll their eyes about all this of course.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I perfer the classic christmas carols. Silent Night, Winter Wonderland etc
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I quite like Michael Buble's Christmas album, especially his version of "Jingle Bells" that features the Puppini sisters.
Kimrose
1415 posts
My all time fav is of course "All I want for Christmas " by Mariah.

I made a Christmas play list for work and there is so much CChristmas on it, from boney m to elvis to another fav Michael Buble...such a crooner
MissQT
1547 posts
Yes, I forgot about let it snow.
pintsize
1072 posts
I have so many favorites but I love Pentatonix - Little Drummer Boy, Stevie Nicks - Silent Night, and The Pogues & Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York.
Listening to these ones make it feel like Christmas for me.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!