Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR #dinnerchat

1072 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Apparently there's a six shade palette about to drop soozie but this one spoke to me :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So I made some bread this arvo, just took it out of the breadmaker and it had overflowed and was huge and stuck to the top! My partner was like wtf did you do wrong lol well we looked at the recipe and I accidentally put 4 tablespoons of yeast instead of teaspoons bhahahaha epic fail! Now I have the horrible job of cleaning the breadmaker as it's stuck all over it, ugh.
MareeB
5241 posts
I have pasta salad. I think I'll pour it over a big bowl of lettuce and spinach - yummm!

Eeek shame about the bread Lisa :(
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh no lisa! 

I did my 'take a hello fresh concept and tutu with it' thing tonight and had Indian wraps- roti with tandoori sauce over  paneer, baby spinach, a quick homemade raita and coriander. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Grilled hot dogs wrapped in bacon with salsa on top/the side.. not as bizarre or gross as it sounded hahaha 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Anything wrapped in bacon is good lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ya aint wrong! Was so good. Will be making them again haha ooh maybe with proscuitto hahahahahaaha fancydogs
trudijoy
8375 posts
fancy dogs haha.

There are these yum vegetarian sausages i love that are like, tomato mozzarella and basil flavour.  I know it kinda defeats the purpose of vegetarian sausages but i reckon they'd be delicios wrapped in bacon!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Shaz your meals always sound delicious! Yours can be my food inspo. Sorely lacking the last 4 weeks for food ideas. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha tabu they are good but it stems from either being very proactive or very, very lazy hahahahahahahaha 

Oooooh they sound yum trudi!!! Tomato basil with bacon anything is drool hahahaah
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was gonna order pizza but then I couldn't be bothered so I made wraps with Louisiana tenders, cheese, capsicum pesto and spinach. And now I'm very very full but once the full goes I'm having strawberries 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Wraps for the win!! We had them too omnomnom. Except beef. And im never buying nw avos again, my streak is going well!! The witch has blessed me :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hahahaha didn't know I had 'naki avo powers 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well you can keep it up hahaha for odd bunch ones they're literally all perfect inside. Am surprised and have a happy tum haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had wraps too, they were garlic butter flavoured but didn't have much flavour really. I did chicken, bacon, avo, spinach, cheese and tomato.....nom nom.
MareeB
5241 posts
Tonight's tea is carrot cake, coffee, and Netflix, and I'm starting in a minute. I'm sooo happy :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds like a relaxing night Maree. Enjoy! Big juicy steak for me :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've had the most epic day, brunch and shops with a mate to find him a shirt for his dance party tonight,  then I checked out the new Sylvia Park extension, walked on the beach then came home and did a couple things in the garden. So I'm about to order pizza, and then my night will be telly and wine and keeping an eye on the election results 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Sounds super relaxing. Trying to think of an easy dinner I can make tonight at the moment.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Making a huge pot of coconut dhal (super easy!). Most of its for the freezer but will have some with cauliflower rice. Will be nerding out watching the election results all night. Love it! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Lisa. I watched 6 episodes of High Seas then moved to utube. Great night :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Chicken stirfry for me. Quick and easy!
MareeB
5241 posts
KFC tonight. Loved it. Working towards High Seas (Netflix)  - now on season 2, it's a great story.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm KFC! I've not had it in ages. The Louisiana chicken has been keeping me satisfied though. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The Louisiana chicken is better coz no bones lol. 

I had KFC in Japan last year (SO much better there) but I haven't had it since 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had a lovely piece of steak with avocado, spinach, cherry tomatoes and some camembert.....nom nom
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sushi for me again tonight! Quick and easy. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
We had chicken saltimbocca again cos my fave hahaha. Was supposed to be toasties but he starts at 11 tonight rather than 6 sooo i changed it up :D

I do have a gap on the menu though cos i lost my menu and i have nooooo idea what to fill it with! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just made a meatza! Lol I used premium beef mince for the base then mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, pepperoni and cheese! Brilliant!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaha a meatza omg you crazy kids and your crazy schemes ;p
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hahaha I know right! But it was delicious:-) I'm having real issues with bread so I had to eliminate it from my diet for good. So I have to get creative with pizza lol!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh no!!! Thats so stink. How hard is it to take bread out though? Cos i assume thats wraos and pitas and everything lol.
I have toast most mornings and i just.. couldnt...ever haha although i know itd be good in the long run haha. Maybe ill start small and go to brown hahaaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea its not ideal but I always find substitutes. Vogels does a keto bread which is ok. Or I make my own with almond meal lol again with the almond meal! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ah yes the almond meal from unicorn farts hahaha i wanna buy some to make amaretti(?) Cookies but i cant justify the price for simple cookies haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
If you can find cheap almonds you could grind your own! Lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im tempted tbh haha id have to use skinless ones i assume? I do like doing things the difficult way haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
You just need to blanch them to get the skins off. If it's a success I will do it too! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Tonight I tried these new thick rice crackers (New World) with basil pesto - mmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yummy tandoori kebabs with salad tonight! So good.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh that sounds yum. Im writing my menu for groceries tomorrow and im struggling to think of meals haha
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We had "One Pot Wonder" tonight ... Little breakfast chicken sausages, red onion wedges, baby potatoes, button mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, thyme, olive oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar all roasted together in one pan.  
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Love a good one pot dinner. Found a new salad at the supermarket today so had that with little mini roast potatos mixed in for dinner.
Now I need to figure out what I'm eating the rest of the week...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
You're so organised Shaz! I try to be lol
MareeB
5241 posts
Mmm everyone's tea sounds yummy! I had a big bowl of home grown spinach (2 different types) and homegrown gourmet lettuce, with beetroot, pesto and nutritional yeast. It was fabulous.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I found if i dont i struggle to think of meals so it truly helps haha. Im thinking of trying to do 2 weeks so i can keep an eye out for specials but i dont think my poor brain can handle that hahahahaha
MareeB
5241 posts
Shaz I am a 'sometimes' fruitarian. It is totally the way to go - peel and eat! no prep, no dishes, no thinking ...and if you want to make it difficult, you can cut up the bananas and strawberries and put them in a pudding bowl ..even posher, eat them with a fork !!
MareeB
5241 posts
Mini roast potatoes sound yummy itsclearascrystal! I saw that medical medium posted a recipe to boil new potatoes then roll them in oil and mustard and bake in the oven. I'll be trying that when my new potatoes are ready. Actually the medical medium posts a lot of fab potato recipes. He's a big fan of them.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha maree i do that with strawberries, i sprinkle a bit of icing sugar on them and stab em with a kebab stick hahahahaha so yum
shazatron101
5112 posts
Making chicken spinach and ricotta (omfg how good is ricotta!? Nearly 30 and ive never had it hahahaha) cannelloni for dinner. Quite excited. Ive never made them before!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yum that sounds sooooo good! I only just made cannelloni for the first time too lol. I just did a basic mince mixture because the man wouldn't eat spinach and ricotta.....boooo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!