Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR #dinnerchat

1072 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey hi passion fruit  cheesecake yes please where's mine 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha everyone is welcome to come for cheesecake! It was delicious!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yusss party at Lisa's 

I struggled again today so got pizza and onion rings for dinner. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm struggling as well = burnout, thyroid etc have been eating horribly and am trying to be fruitarian today. So far so good ... days not over yet tho ...
shazatron101
5112 posts
Absolute shit day visiting people who think they're entitled to everything to do with my child, so im feeling drained asf and just generally over human beings!
so mac n cheese and a big ol glass of vanilla coke for dinner. Maybe (definitely) mnms and ice cream later
trudijoy
8375 posts
That sounds so frustrating and exhausting  shaz (the baby thing, dinner sounds good!). 

I had lazy b*tch pasta and bc I'm having a couple glasses of wine I won't have dessert :) 

shazatron101
5112 posts
V frustrating. More so trying to explain to mr shaz why i get so grrrr about having to see them and he literally does not get it and then just gets shitty at me lmao. Makes me want to run away and not tell anyone (-:

Mmmm lazy anything pasta sounds a okay to me lmao
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah like other ppl can have opinions on your baby and your parenting but to push them on you is another level of grrrr. 

lazy b*tch pasta is when past trudi left present trudi pasta sauce in the freezer so I get a yum chicken vege tomato fettuccine and pretty much all I have to do is cook the fettuccine :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm your guys food sounds yummy! Sorry you have had a crappy day Shaz <3
I'm working 7 days a week twice a day at the moment so the slow cooker is my friend right now......I just did sweet chilli and lime chicken, was quite nice :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
S'all right. Ill get over it. Probably. Til next time hahaha /angryface. Got told i didnt have to go but the child would, and like f!@% im leaving my child alone with her father and them

No ice cream but i did have a big ol handful of peanut mnms. My favorites!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Almond or coconut m and ms for meeeeee
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh yeah i tried the lamington chips, tastes like eating a hanfdul of desiccated coconut without the coconut bits lmao it was bizarre. 

The toastie ones are p good tho i just had some on a sandwich hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nice lil Sunday meal of wraps, containing avocado, sour cream, mozzarella and crunchy chilli chicken tenders, with a sticky date pudding for after.

im holding myself accountable re steps out and calories in over August in an effort to refocus on healthy habits. No wine tonight and slept in so breakfast and lunch were the one meal, therefore could fit in the pudding :D
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Sounds dribble worthy to me YUM
trudijoy
8375 posts
Satay chicken salad, with crispy wonton strips, flaked almonds and a sesame ginger dressing. 

man I love mix and serve salads atm 
Kimrose
1419 posts
We had satay chicken tenders with roast potatoes and a salad. Satay is one of my faves
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lazy b*tch pasta again. Even lazier b*tch pasta tomorrow, I bought a chicken and bacon lasagne and premade  salad :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did chicken curry in the slow cooker, parked up with the fire roaring and enjoying an alcoholic ginger beer.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Sounds amazing Lisa! I grabbed a chicken. Bacon or wade laaage yesterday from the supermarket (kauri kitchen) and it was pretty good actually! 

bow have my candles going, a glass of sav and watching Katy Perry on Masterchef 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Bacon buttie, super basic but hit the spot. Tried the new Mars Caramel Sundae chocolate bar, not bad. Still prefer the original. Anyone tried those Edmonds Triple Chocolate Mocha biscuits? Soo good!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I tried that mars bar too tabu, it was weird! The after taste (for me) was minty and confusing lol wouldnt repurchase 

Ive tried the peanut ones, dont like peanuts but they were pretty good!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I haven't seen a new Mars bar but going to have to try it just to see what it's like.
tabucutie
1811 posts
The wrapper mentioned "cool effect" or something which I noticed. It's a bit odd, can't beat the original though.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm not a fan of minty so will give it a miss. Yay Friday! Lamb burgers and wedges tonight, quick and easy. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I stopped at Fryday donuts on the way home because, you know, it's Fryday! Lol. It's a food truck that's only open a few days a week but I have to pass it in the way home. I won't need dinner for awhile. I have left over teriyaki lamb. It was supposed to be beef but My Food Bag sent the wrong meat. Their costumer service is also awesome so they gave me a credit for it. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I had a fabulous vegan salad but then ruined it by going on an ice cream run later in the evening.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Crunchy Chilli chicken tenders and a salad with miso ginger dressing. Was good! Trying to break the habit of UberEats  just because it's Friday 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Dumplings for lunch as I can't face eating soup again today.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh dumplings. I had lazy b*tch pasta again bc I was hungry after a three beach, 80 min, nearly 10k step walk and my other plan (salad) wasn't gonna cut it. 

Made myself a tropical cocktail now stretching and starting to relax 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds like a great walk! We had a gorgeous day here and I managed a nice walk in between working. I just had loaded wedges, I had tempura battered wedges which I don't usually buy and they were so yummy and crunchy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh yummmm loaded wedges 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Squid and chorizo risotto here with home made chicken stock cos i felt like bein fancy :-D and tomorrow is friiiiied chicken and im so excited
trudijoy
8375 posts
So used to you calling missy 'squidlet' that I read that as 'squidlet ate chorizo risotto' and I was like wow advanced palate, go bubba 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahaha!!! Well, she did eat the risotto haha sans the squid and chorizo cos i couldnt be bothered blitzing it up for her :-P but there was spinach so she was still fancy lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha very fancy x
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm in a moonboot so instead of cooking tonight after an afternoon of triage, X-ray, ice, prodding and finally diagnosing a tendon injury, I'm thinking I deserve an UberEats. So trying to decide what 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh Trudi! You definitely deserve an Uber-eats! Feel better soon. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Uh oh Trudi what have you been doing? Uber eats sounds good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I ordered Mexico in the end. Very full for no effort = winning today 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa long story short, with my medical condition I have some circulation issues at times, especially when I sleep. I fell asleep on the couch last night for a bit and when I stood up to move my left foot was numb and went out from under me, and I fell. They initially thought it was an aklnkle fracture but the X-ray came back clear so they looked at a few other options and basically I've sprained the tendon that runs up the outside of my left leg, so my ankle and the outer aspect of my left foot are compromised at the moment - think swollen, hard, blotchy, painful 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ouchies! That sounds horrible! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
The pains manageable but all very awkward with the toe to knee bandage, the moonboot and the swelling 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Fried chicken last night. Was so yum. Some sort of roast tonight, i think. Maybe ill do the ol switcheroo with the menu and have butter chicken...tbh i think id rather the butter chicken haha

JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oh wow Trudi that's terrible! Hope you're getting around ok. MMMM Mexico 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We were really keen to try the new Domino's New Yorker pizza last night, but it was not to be ... It's been over two years since we had a store bought pizza and hubby's car couldn't be moved because it was in the middle of having repairs done in the driveway, so we needed delivery.  It turns out that Domino's doesn't deliver to our suburb even though they're only 11 mins (8.5kms) away and Uber doesn't operate out this way.  It blows my mind how Domino's refuse to deliver to two suburbs in our area, but do everywhere else.  We ended up having egg, cheese and sweet chilli sauce on toast - not quite the same as the pizza we were looking forward to. 

No disappointment tonight though, it's pork loin chops with a homemade roast veg mix (potatoes, pumpkin and carrots).  Mmmm. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Steak, slaw and eggs for me tonight with a nice lashing of garlic butter.....mm mmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lmao wtf silvene thats slack as! But yum for tonights dinner!

Ohhhhh lisa YUM i friggin louurrvvee steak /droooooool.

Mr "salt and pepper is enough spice for me" is meh about steak. Hes meh about everything. itS SO DUMB im starting to hate cooking for him 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Jackie. Took today off to wrap my head around injury management, which has consisted of trying several different angles and tightnesses for the boot, sleeping, taking lots of painkillers and binge watching greys anatomy while trying not to think about how yuck my foot looks and feels. Mexico def helped! Going for crunchy chicken tenders tonight, just wrapped in bread and butter bc I can't be bothered properly cooking tonight. 

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Glad you decided to take the day off Trudi! 

Bruschetta chicken, parsnips chips and balsamic greens for me apparently. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Everyone's meals sound delicious. Cooked a hello fresh meal with my cousin last night. It's the simple things like decent company that make a meal better too.

Feeling low today so not sure what's for dins as yet. I'm sure it won't be all that healthy but will taste good regardless.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!