Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Dancing With The Stars

42 posts, 7 members
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Who's watching it this season? What do you think of the contestants?

Was really impressed watching Jess dance and I really enjoyed Samantha's dance.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love Jess and I love that they’re not going on about her leg. Sam, Shav, Zac and Naz were great. I thought Marama’s comments about Brad were racist and unnecessary. I think David will be out first.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh Suzy was great too
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought Marama was racist too! So blimmen rude. I couldn't stop laughing during Rog's dance, he's such a numpty. And I really loved Suzy Cato's dance - but I love Suzy and have since I was a wee lass :-D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was listening to the rock on the way to work and heard Rog was on it lol I can imagine how Hilarious he must have been!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Totally agree.

I have a feeling David will be first to go too. Which is a bit of a shame because I found I liked him more than I thought I would.

Suzy was lovely. And I'm not really a Zac fan, but I hope he breaks the three week curse for his partner.
shazatron101
5112 posts
He was wearing a mesh shirt oh it was glorious. Scary but glorious lmao
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Shaz I watched it yesterday. He actually did rather well! That top though!!! Bhahahaha he is hilarious :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Dammmm Naz can dance! She’s totally going to end up dating Tim if they aren’t already. Really like Zac and Kristie and Jess and Jonny together, and #shavrique. More offensive attitudes from marama though, hope it’s her that’s  eliminated
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have to agree about Marama. Awkward thing to say on live TV!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Racism two weeks in a row, refusal to let the professional dancer lead, patronising comments about how ‘maybe he CAN dance even though he’s a skinny white boy’ and that inappropriate (for a show kids watch) comment about having had 9 kids so having issues keeping her legs together....

i hope shes out tomorrow, I have no respect for someone who runs their mouth and won’t own the consequences 
MareeB
5239 posts
I haven't watched any of it, and it doesn't sound good. I find those franchise shows in the NZ version just not my thing.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh but I think watching David would be good - kinda like Rodney Hyde!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hope not - didn’t Rodney drop his partner mid routine?  David’s not a talented dancer, but he’s trying!

there are some amazing dancers on there already for week 2!

shazatron101
5112 posts
that shirt was amazing. he was just as awkward last night dressed as Bruno Mars. oh my lord.

i kinda hope marama gets kicked as well, shes an okay dancer but her comments are just so... out there. i'll admit i laughed when she said the comment about not knowing when to close her legs, but it was more of a "did she actually just say that?" laugh. bizarre.

david is funny, i kinda hope hes the underdog and gets through a bit further, even if it is extremely cringe watching him dance. he is trying though, and i'll give him that!
trudijoy
8375 posts
my thoughts exactly re David, and apparently he was completely gutted last week, borderline in tears at having 'let down' his dance partner. SO for me, David deserves to stay, because it actually means something.

Marama, well, it takes a lot to have Sharyn speechless. It just wasn't necessary - funny in a different context, but not in that one.

I LOVE Rog, simply because he never signed up for this, he got stitched up and included without his knowledge. He found out about a month ago live on air and has just gone for it, which is a true measure of who he is as a person, I think. Sure, it's a bit like watching drunk grandad dance, but his attitude is commendable. Again, this makes him more worthy than Marama
trudijoy
8375 posts
Dumb, i liked Gilda. David was so much better tonight!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i liked Gilda too! but im so stoked David got through, i squealed. i'm so pleased for him!
trudijoy
8375 posts
can't believe Zac and Kristie last night, and Naz last week got booted. NZ shouldnt be trusted to have so much of a say in these things. David, Rog, Marama, Robert should all have gone first.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I'm glad David's still there, you can actually tell he's trying as he had zero talent for dance the first night. I hope he gets futher in but now that Zac has gone (which I'm glad about) I think he'll be next :-(
trudijoy
8375 posts
I had no time for either of them before this, I just related to zac a bit more with his story (not the Bachelor, the real stuff), and he was better on the d floor apart from forgetting last week.

David’s trying, and I’d rather see others go first (am angry that Marama’s got better coz I hate her attitude) but he’s def not my cup of tea at all.

I had a wee sweary rant at the useless camera work that cut off the final jump thingo for #shavrique
MareeB
5239 posts
I don't take too much interest in it, but from the bit I've seen I'd like David to stay and Marama to go.
alikat
423 posts
Have been watching, have not been watching haha, but it seems like those who dance on Monday night are getting voted off? With voting closing on a Monday, are people holding off to watch their favourites dance or only voting for those who dance on sunday who have more time to get votes in? 

Hard for me to avoid DWTSNZ - mediaworks is next door with Chris Harris working there.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Sharyn always looks so gorgeous! Like always!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol poor Rog! I really enjoy watching him he is hilarious. I hope they go through even though they fell. I agree Shaz she is gorge.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Agree re Sharyn! She’s such an awesome chick too (from what I’ve seen, don’t know her)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i can't understand how Chris and Vanessa were bottom, two, thank goodness they got through.  Marama didn't deserve to go this week BUT she did deserve to go several times in the past so i'm cool with that. . . 
shazatron101
5112 posts
what the h-e-double-hockey-sticks is dai wearing tonight lmfao its so disturbing!

trudijoy
8375 posts
He’s almost wearing part of a sparkly shirt lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahah yes part of one is right!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Most of them seemed a little struggly tonight, Suzy was good and loved the lifts in Shavs routine but thought Jess had fallen at first! Man they’re getting some tough dances now, that reggaeton looks killer
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha Dai is so bizarre sometimes. He says the most weirdest things too. Omg that David guy is annoying, his creepy smile is disturbing.
shazatron101
5112 posts
David is a national treasure and must be protected at all costs! Hahahaahhahaahahahahaha god i love him
MareeB
5239 posts
I just can't watch it because of Dai.
Macs
5351 posts
I tried watching it Maree. It just didn’t capture me.  Only nz programme is shorty street lol
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm over-dosing on Coro and Gloriavale Macs!
shazatron101
5112 posts
i went to watch the newest gloriavale on demand and it only showed me an interview :/

DAVID AND AMELIA FOREVER!!!!!
MareeB
5239 posts
Hopefully there'll be a new one on tomorrow Shaz. I'm scared for when it finishes - I'm so addicted.
shazatron101
5112 posts
BOOOOOO
trudijoy
8375 posts
It’s going to be a great final. Sorry Shaz but David’s been on borrowed time for 2 months and when his top score was 21 and the others had 29s it would have been super unfair for him to be in the final.
shazatron101
5112 posts
lmao borrowed time, maybe the last few episodes but not the last 2 months. he was voted for so he deserved to be there as much as the rest of them. but i agree that it was his time to go home, his dance partner did well.

now i'm rooting for chris and vanessa because boy got moves! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Awww poor David :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!