Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR 2019 travel plans!

16 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm just in the process of finalising the Asia trip I've been planning for ages and I'm so freaking excited.

Some of you know that I speak Japanese and have a real affinity with the place, having lived there a couple times and been for work a lot - this is my first EVER holiday there!  I'm heading to Osaka, Kobe, Nara and Kyoto over 9 days on what will essentially be a nostalgia, catch-up and restock trip, then to Hong Kong for 3 days on the way home.

Literally can't wait!

Who else has exciting 2019 travel plans?
Kimrose
1416 posts
Trudi, I am currently in China visiting my son and daughter in law. It is an amazing place. This visit I came by myself. Next year we are looking at Singapore, we have never been so super excited about that.  
tannygirl
3392 posts
  Sounds like heaps of fun, Trudi. Unfortunately, I'll be poor time-wise and financially as I'll be studying next year, but I think it'll be worth it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How exciting Trudi, sounds like it will be a fab trip. Im off to Vietnam in March. I really need to stop spending and start saving lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo! That sounds awesome Trudi! When are you going?

I am heading to Japan/India/Nepal and Singapore over xmas and New Year so that counts as 2019 travel plans. Then in October I am celebrating my big birthday so I am heading to Mexico for Day of The Dead celebrations as it seemed appropriate.

KiwiLass
174 posts
Sounds awesome, my daughter would love to go to those places. We are looking at a month in either Madagascar, India, Nepal OR China with a week's stop over on the way somewhere, not sure yet......
MareeB
5241 posts
I want to go somewhere next year but I don't know where. Samoa is still high on the list!
tabucutie
1811 posts
So many exciting travel plans everyone! Hoping to go the cooks as a 3-0 present next year. Nothing set in stone yet. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
so much in the way of travel goals here! I started a travel instagram a month or so ago ( @_truditravels if you're that way inclined) and it's awesome to have a travel specific 'diary' like that. I'll be spamming the heck out of it over the next trips. Lots of NZ to see for work again next year as well!

God I llove travel :D This year I've only been overseas once, Hawaii, but I've seen a LOT of NZ - Warkworth, Dunedin, Raglan, Taupo, Napier, Nelson, Christchurch, Timaru, Rotorua, Coromandel and some other spots as well, and Dunedin/Warkworth are always multiple times a year.

If I ever win Lotto y'all won't see me for dust, there will be a Trudi shaped hole in the wall as i leave to travel the world. ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap if I won Lotto I would just travel, follow the sun and live in hotels!
tannygirl
3392 posts
     When I first starting living alone I worked and saved up to move countries and then I saved up enough to visit my friends in South East Asia before moving to New Zealand. I was so happy to take a vacay after working my butt off and pay to catch up with them.
MareeB
5241 posts
That sounds divine soozie - sun and warmth all year round!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's the dream Maree! 
Julieal
915 posts
My daughter spent 2 years in Japan and also has a close tie with Japan and the people -Enjoy your holiday Trudi -It will be fantastic I am sure - We are going to Melbourne in Feb which will be fun
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds exciting. I’d love to visit countries like that. My partner is scared to take our kids to that side of the world . Wants to wait till they get older. 
2019 sounds like it’s going to be cool .
Jesse
745 posts
I love hearing about travel plans! I'm getting married in Rarotonga next year, and thinking about a trip later in the year to Africa as my fiance works in the continent, maybe Tanzania but we will see.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!