Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - who else is back to work for the year?

13 posts, 8 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
First day today, and I'm nearly there with remembering what I actually DO ;p 

TGI payday though haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My first day back and it sucks lol. I've been so lazy and eating and drinking lots so I feel like a bloated whale tryna work lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa that was me just before NY so i've hit 10,000 steps every day this year so far and been downing water, and only eating if i get hungry lol. I just made the bessssssst scrambled eggs for lunch, omg. in love
MareeB
5241 posts
I worked new years eve and Thursday and Friday so it hasn't been too big a shock to be at work today. I also worked my second job over the weekend :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
My first day back was last week (3rd Jan), so it was a pretty short, quiet week, but this week is definitely busier. Most people I know seem to be back at work either today or tomorrow, with a lucky few only starting work on the 14th. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i work with schools so we're not busy until they are back but Feb is a hectic chaotic month for us!

I managed to leave my work laptop completely closed and the push notifications off on my phone for the whole 19 days i was off for, which def helped me relax, i think!  Next big break will be the trip away in April
KiwiLass
174 posts
yup I'm back.....not quite ready, but getting on with it!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Started working two days before new years... had two days off for new year.. then back to work again lol... and now back to some amazing shift work, Night-shift duty.. hahahahaha.. 
Macs
5351 posts
I worked all the way through. I can’t really notice a difference. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I worked throughout with just the stat days off so no big shock here. Quieter than I was expecting but i'm sure it will pick up once everyone is back to the day in day out routine.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm back to my normal diet now thank goodness.  I also got a Fitbit yesterday so I can use for work. Its super duper hot here in Nelson! A shame to be stuck inside but that's life I guess.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah hot up here too - i CAN leave for a walk during the day (at lunch etc) and so i'm making a point of it because once Feb starts it's going to be hard to pop out for a while!

I have a step tracker and it's great, keeps me aware of how much i'm moving etc.  I put it on as soon as i step out of the shower in the morning and it therefore tracks movement not just steps - i've had a couple of people say you should only wear it when you leave the house but screw that, i WORK FROM HOME haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wow Lisa - just threw the cricket on in the background and it’s in Nelson - man what a stunning day it is down there, you weren’t kidding!!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!