Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - what's a fun fact about you?

22 posts, 18 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
we did this at a full team work session on Thurs and it was hilarious....

Whats one totally random fun fact about you?

Answers from my workmates included 'i got bitten by a duck', 'i've been paid to walk on stilts' etc... mine was 'I speak fake Maori perfectly - i can pronounce it, with very little idea what it means'

What's yours?
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've held a boa constrictor snake around my neck ... and I'm utterly petrified of snakes!  It was part of an office team building challenge and no one else on my team was prepared to do it.  I was so scared I thought I was going to pee my pants!  The snake was huge and quite heavy and I had to stand with my arms outstretched, the tail in one hand, the body draped around my neck and the head in the other hand.  It's not something I'll ever volunteer to do again.

My best experience was getting to bottle feed a baby lion cub.  That was utterly amazing!  I couldn't believe how heavy and muscular the little body was, how big its paws were (sharp claws, too) and it had this really deep, growly meow.  Totally not what I was expecting from such a cute little body.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm double jointed in my elbow and can turn my arm/hand in a complete 360 degree circle. I just grossed my partner out by doing so. It used to be my party trick back in the day when others didn't know I was double jointed.
Rezee
1964 posts
I can't really think of anything too random!
Maybe my height?  Since we're online you wouldn't notice like you would in person. Im 6ft 1 (or maybe 2, I'm not totally sure). I don't think most people would guess that,well you can't tell from a face photo anyway!
I'm a gamer and I spend more time gaming than looking at beauty products. I'm broke as all hell right now because I'm in the middle of building a new gaming PC...

But this huge gorgeous monitor was totally worth it.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
That's a cool fact Reeze you very tall & I envy you because I'm 5ft 3" but have realised I'm so shot until the last 15mins.
I don't have any fun facts Ummm my kids always say I'm funny so maybe that's my fun fact to add
Macs
5351 posts
I wouldnt have guessed that you are tall Reeze. I love gaming too. One thing I enjoy is singing. maori songs. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I think you already know mine - I'm a TV addict and I love Ape movies :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Don't worry k3r1pakai, I'm shorter at 5'2 and I'm also into TV Maree. In fact TV is a huge part of my degree. So fun fact about me, I'm in my last year at uni.
Kimrose
1416 posts
This is a cool thread Trudi, so I asked the husband what he thiught a fun fact about me was....he said I loved shopping, handbags, and girlie things. I said they are not fun facts, just usual girl things. He was no help! 

I do love TV,  I am 5'4 (wish I was taller) the funniest thing maybe is that all my kids think they are my ffavourite! ! Lol and they tease each other about it.
Koni
444 posts
I insist on buying big bars of chocolate despite never finishing one. I will eat two rows then buy a new big bar of choc, the same goes for lollies. Needless to say we're never short on sweets at home.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I like action movies with big bang explosions and Harry Potter for some reason.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm the oldest of six children.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I can clap with one hand :-D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
How in the world can you do that Shaz?! Lol
Ringy
825 posts
thanks for that - I'm getting hand cramps trying to clap one handed! I'll definitely be getting the kids to try that next time we are stuck waiting somewhere for ages! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I didn't pluck my eyebrows till I was fifteen. Before that I honestly didn't know people plucked their brows I thought they just grew in that shape on some lucky people.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lmfao I dunno I just... can lol and I can do it with both hands but then it looks like I've gone missing from the special bus. Good luck with teaching the kids Ringy :'D
Macs
5351 posts
Thinking back the first time I tweezed my brows was thirteen , and I remember crying like a baby. My sister would say No pain , no gain lol Oh bringing back memories . Far fifteen , you know I wish waited :0 @tannygirl
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
That's sooo cool Rezee I am tall too.  Not 6 ft 1 or 2 but I am 6ft!  My random thing is I am obsessed with serial killers and gore! :D
MissQT
1547 posts
Along the lines of Amy's trick I have a hitchhikers thinb and can bend the top of my thumb back about 90 degrees. My fingers are vey flexible too and I can bend them back 90 degrees two. Some of my fingers are also double jointed.
MissQT
1547 posts
Turning your arm 360 degrees and clapping with one hand is impressive!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!