Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Wedding Gift

8 posts, 4 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi ladies! My brother is getting married next weekend and I need to buy a gift for them,  however they have been together a long time and have everything. Any ideas please?
trudijoy
8375 posts
What sort of budget, Lisa? Last wedding I went to I got them a bottle of champagne - gave it to the bride at the hens with the instruction to put it on ice and celebrate their first 24 hours as a married couple the night after the wedding.

Another nice option is to arrange a dinner for their one month anniversary of being married, maybe?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My budget is $200. Champagne would be lovely but my sis in law is pregnant lol and doesn't really drink. A voucher for somewhere nice for dinner might be a good one :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
With a baby on the way could you pay for a newborn photoshoot? Idk what that  costs 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh that sounds quite cool! I will look into that :-)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If they're staying overnight somewhere after the wedding, check if they have breakfast sorted for the next day.  A voucher for somewhere to celebrate their their first day together over breakfast or brunch, as Mr & Mrs, may be quite a nice gift idea, especially if the venue doesn't include breakfast ... I know it was the one thing we forgot about when we planned our wedding.  Everything was focused on the actual wedding celebrations and we completely forgot about organising breakfast for ourselves the next morning. (The overseas wedding venue we used didn't cater for breakfasts.)
MareeB
5241 posts
That's a fabulous idea Silvene!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the idea Silvene! I shall do some snooping to find out :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!