Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 6 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I was watching Face Off yesterday and it made me wonder - what has happened to Sarah Dow? I haven't seen any of her amazing pics for a while now.

Did anyone else watch Miss Universe NZ? oh dear..cringe..
SandyGedge
394 posts
I follow Sarah on IG and FB. I know she was busy with a competition which she unfortunately didn't make it into the finals but that was a little while ago now...hmmm off to have a look at IG
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Sandy. I miss seeing her work. She's so talented.
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't seen any of the make up artists. I enjoyed watching them being featured on the front page. I missed miss universe. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I didn't even realise that it was on. Back when I was growing up Miss NZ had such prestige and was major viewing for that night, now it seems a little by the by. Was it promoted and I just missed it?
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh Maree, Miss NZ, how embarressing and unprofessional.  I felt so sorry for those girls!
MareeB
5241 posts
It was on Bravo Ragingfrog, and not advertised much.

It was shocking Kim. A major embarassment alright. I feel sorry for the girls too.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Sounds like I missed some car crash tv. And awful for the contestants.
Julieal
915 posts
Miss NZ was a disaster -How cruel for the girls -They deserve so much better.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!