Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Feels good to be back

10 posts, 9 members
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Like some others recently life got in the way and I have been seriously absent from BR.

However I am back (just in time for the vault!) and glad to be back!

I am still on a major project pan mission and am making progress slowly but surely.

What else is new?
Rezee
1964 posts
Happy to see you back. I had a forced break for a couple of months with no internet and I'm getting back into the reviewing side and chatting away too.
-Bex-
611 posts
Welcome back! I too had to take a BR break due to work getting in the way-worst part about being self employed. So glad to be back now though 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Welcome back!   I was wondering where you were, I was looking back on old reviews and there are some names we dont see much of.  Life does get busy, but BR is always here.  I too am panning like crazy, I am concentrating on skin care at the moment.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Thanks ladies! It's nice to come back and see some familiar faces. Looking forward to contributing more over the coming months.
MissQT
1547 posts
great to see you on here again, so welcome back!
Macs
5351 posts
Welcome back Pithrin. Haven't seen you here in a while. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Welcome Back! X :)
Welcome back!!  I hear you on the absentee front.  I've been building a house and shift in the day before the Vault  :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Welcome back!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!