Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR - Face masks

19 posts, 11 members
Does anyone else coordinate their face mask with what you are wearing?
AboutFace
413 posts
Absolutely, you might as well make the most of it :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Meeeeeee 100 percent! It's an accessory :D

we even have work branded ones now 
MareeB
5244 posts
lol no!
tabucutie
1811 posts
No I don't. Black goes with most things and it serves its purpose.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't. But I have a really cool mask thanks to someone Shaz recommended!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Not yet! But I can totally see me doing it in the future. I kinda love how normal it has become so quickly. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nah, i have a black one or a rainbow zombie one, they serve their purpose.

However if i found a rainbow sequin one id be all over that like white on rice hahahahahaha
I have some nice patterened masks but I keep sticking to my plain black masks. I would love a sequinned one if heading out somewhere in the evening.
shazatron101
5112 posts
My local chemist has some! Theres a blue, black or gold. The gold is more  black/gold, if that makes sense.. theyre nice but.. not rainbow lol. They did have bright pink ones but annoyingly i missed out on that one hahaha
shazatron101 I'd love a pink one too!!! I hope you find a rainbow sequin mask :-) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I try to, but I kept being given yellow masks so my colour palette became very sunshiny colours.

I did see some rainbow mermaid ones on Instagram, so surely someone is doing sequins.
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm in the market for a decent mask. I had a pretty good black one but its stretched and manky now.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree I got a really awesome one from EmKay Creationz.  She is on FB so I got my friend to get one for me so I'm not sure what else she has but have a look if you can. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'll have a look. Thanks Lisa :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Unpopular opinion but I actually prefer disposable ones. I use a cloth one if I only have to wear it for a very short period of time. If I have to wear one all day, I find disposables more comfortable and easier to breathe through. 
AboutFace
413 posts
Lily's Collection has a pastel rainbow type mask with diamante's I think. They have quite a good collection for everyone. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have a colorful patterned mask but at the time I bought it I was wearing a black uniform. Most of my clothes are neutral colors so I can wear the same mask.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha I have so. Many. Colours. 

my work one is our rainbow /pride one which is white with a rainbow logo

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!