Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR... those life changing, end of an era days....

18 posts, 12 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
like today.  The last day of my first career.  11 years and 3 months in the classroom, and todays the last day teaching for me!

Massive mixed emotions.

Also, hardcore eye primer, setting spray and waterproof mascara :p
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
That must be hard. Enjoy your last day and I hope the makeup holds up
Rezee
1964 posts
Have a great last day!
that is such a long time, waterproof mascara will be definitely needed. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Congrats on the changes and career move. I hope you enjoy your last day :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
In some ways you are just stepping through the door to a new room, you can always step out of the room later.
trudijoy
8375 posts
What a day. Emotional rollercoaster softened by knowing I've made the right call.

The kids were gorgeous. Little surprises and gifts all day, and I've never been hugged so much in my life.

For the first time in years, I'm just Trudi. Not 'Miss' or 'Sensei' or 'Ma'am' - Just Trudi. And I like that
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You will never just be trudi. Your a daughter, friend, etc. And I'm sure you're loved
Macs
5351 posts
Wish you well on your new journey in life.
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Macs.  FW I'kinda want to just be Trudi for now lol
charly
456 posts
I agree with Ragingfrog, it's a door, not a burnt bridge. You're too good at teaching to never consider going back. It's just strings to your bow, giving you more options for the future. 
charly
456 posts
Aunty Trudi :p

(not my aunty though!!)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I hope you are feeling the warm fuzzies and weight off your shoulders Trudi. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you - very well deserved xx
Ringy
825 posts
Change and new beginnings is great. If I was afraid of change I wouldn't live in New Zealand now, I wouldn't have met my husband in a remote mining town in Austrslia, I wouldn't have my kids, I wouldn't have my experiences. I wouldn't be me. I go through every new door with positive attitude and make it positive if it's not. This will be so great for you. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks charly - it's more what the stress does to me than the job itself. I know in my heart I'm good at what I do (did!)- but I also think I'm going to be good at the new thing :)

I woke up today feeling lighter and freer than I have in probably years. I even look different already. I smile more easily and feel sparklier somehow.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Thats a really nice thing to read, Trudi, its obviously the right direction for you to be headed when you're feeling so great about it already <3 Good luck with the coming days
SandyGedge
394 posts
To feel lighter and free Trudi is a fab thing! ;-) you're obviously at peace with your decision which means that you've made the right one :-) enjoy the new path that's ahead for you xx
MissQT
1547 posts
That's great to hear Trudi. I think you're brave for making those life changing decisions that most people are afraid of. Good luck for your future, no doubt you will keep us posted :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks ladies. Yup i'm 200% convinced that its the right move :) Nice to be so sure about something so big!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!