Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

National Lash Day

11 posts, 9 members
AboutFace
413 posts
Today is national Lash day and Farmers have mascaras on special ie: Maybelline Colossal only $15 and Loreal discounted including other brands. A good time to stock up ;-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
good prices!

I don't need mascara, I have enough for right now, otherwise I'd be tempted!

(didn't even know National Lash Day was a thing but there ya go :)  )
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I saw an email from MAC this morning about them giving a free mascara with purchases over $60 (I think).

I hadn't heard of Lash Day either until today.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Lol...I think there is an international day of something everyday! 
National Lash day is a good one tho
AboutFace
413 posts
I didn't know such a day existed either till I received an email, I knew there is one for lipstick.
Helibabi
101 posts
I had no idea that day existed either.. I feel like everytime I go into farmers im tempted I just had a look in my draws and I have so many mascaras and one is obv a clear fave.. least I’m sorted for a while. Think I’m just a maybelline fan and at least they are affordable. 

MissDilly
229 posts
I went into our Farmers in the CBD to have a semi-buying browse on the Lash deals, but couldn't justify buying anything, but Trilogy had a rep there  wandering around at the same time and she was handing out deluxe samples so came home with a sample of their new Jelly mask and the CoQ10 oil which was awesome!  
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nice, MissDilly! 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I mainly keep track of National Lipstick Day with the free gwp lippies from Mac.
MareeB
5244 posts
I dont have a mascara at the moment. I need a new one and a good eyeliner. I so miss Za..
Macs
5351 posts
I miss za too . I currently have maybelline and too faced on rotation. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!