Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natio Products

25 posts, 22 members
Angell
182 posts
Okay ladies, I would like to hear how you feel about any of the Natio Products. I went to Farmers today to get new foundation and the sales lady convinced me to try the Natio one (they had this special) and I've decided to break my boringness of sticking to products I know i.e. Maybeline. I bought the liquid foundation and a powder foundation and because the purchase was over $45 I got a free goody bag with a few items.

Did I make a mistake to change brands? Have any of you had any bad experience with Natio or do you like it?

I'm always scared to try a new product / make but have decided it's time to be a bit more adventerous....
lenarose
313 posts
I use a Natio pressed powder every day, and I really like it. I like that they don't test on animals, unlike most major brands.
Xtinastar
165 posts
I love Natio, i have to say their long lasting waterproof eyeliner is amazing!!!
Diff74
61 posts
Love the Natio products not tested on animals and a natural brand big plus.  Nice descission.

funbeea
114 posts
My dad uses the mens Natio range and swears by it. He says it is the only thing we should get him for fathers day and his and Chridsstmas.
JustScoutt
2 posts
I am in love with Natio they are my number one brand for mascara, moisturiser, bronzer, lipgloss/balm, and face care products. Not only are they are a corporately socially respinsible business who cares for the environment but they dont test on animals and use prodiminantly natural products which are amazing for the skin and not overly expensive
Hippygal
18 posts
I love Natio, there mascarra is the best I have tried. That and Bella Vi would have to be my favourite makeup and face stuff :)
Woldzy
17 posts
I really like Natio.  Not for foundation as I think it's important to have a high quality base, but for pretty much anything else.  I love how their day cream has sunscreen in it as it can be so difficult to find a good day cream that has sunscreen in it too.
skingeek
537 posts
I wasn't mad keenon the foundation, but they do a great talc and bismuth free bronzer and my favourite ever lipstick called eden
Emsky
19 posts
I swear by their bronzer! It's perfect and lasts for ages which is good, not to mention that it's a really reasonable prince.
skingeek
537 posts
That bronzer is great, isn't it? I have had mine for two years and I use it every day! Such a bargain, andzit's a gorgeous colour (I am so pale, very few look good on me) and I love the subtle shimmer. It doesn't congest my pores either. Love it.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I love love love Natio skincare. Especially the toner it's fab. Not so fond of the foundation and BB cream however as the sort of slide along my skin and don't absorb or blend properly. Maybe if I used a brush I would get a better result but most of the time I'm a fingertips gal
Angell
182 posts
Been using it for a week now and I have to say, I do not like the foundation. I have to use twice the amount of my regular foundation - which is a bit of a let down.
abbey_m
20 posts
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon here and say I love Natio products too! I've been using their moisturisers, toners and makeup since about 2009 and I don't envision switching any time soon.
I've had mixed results with their foundations and BB cream (a bit oily for me perhaps, I wear their mineral liquid foundation to work where I don't really care what I look like lol) but their skin care products, nail polish, bronzer and eyeliners are all great. Plus they have free giveaways ALL the time at Farmers, so I usually wait til then to stock up on all my usual products and end up with a bag of goodies to try (I've found heaps of new faves that way too) Such good value for money :-)
chelle543
11 posts
I love natio foundation, feels really light and soft on my skin. I am yet to try their other products
Lenore
6 posts
I adore the Natio range, my favourite new find is the Pure Mineral Dark Circle Corrector - best concealer ever! I also like the bronzer, fluid makeup, clever stick (used to use that as a concealor until my latest discovery!), and the nail colours are brilliant. 

They did discontinue a couple of my old favourites and I was devastated, they did the best liquid eyeliner (brush tip, not a manky felt tip) and clear gloss lip treatment, and I haven't been able to find suitable replacements yet - bring these back please Natio! They seem to be a pretty fast growing evolving range, so I guess there will always be product casualties such as this as they grow and change. 

And best of all, they are great value and do fantastic gift with purchase deals. Persevere with this brand, I'll guarantee you'll find some things you love!
Wh0syaMama
35 posts
hmmmm I tried Natio once and wasn't impressed so haven't touched it again, however you ladies have convinced me to have another look! Might go look at that bronzer.
Mixy
33 posts
I love Natio products use tem all the time, their primer is great and everything is really reasonably priced too, I love it when they have the free products too :)
sophie4cats
139 posts
Shame to hear you didnt like it Angell!
I was thinking of getting their foundation myself, as I love their cleanser and toner, but now I have mixed feelings after reading all the replies!
michaelaa_
7 posts
I use their pressed powder everyday to set my make up and I love it! I also have their foundation which is good but not as good as their powders. I love that they're a natural brand that doesn't test animals and still have good quality products :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have bought some of their shower gels and moisturisers but given them away as gifts.
I will be looking forward to your review on the foundation, as I am going to be looking at getting a new one shortly.
Mandy17
25 posts
I love Natio products.
Have recently started using them but pleased with most products so far.
Really like the Natio Bamboo and Papaya Micro Exfoliant  and the skin renewal ceramide and line &wrinkle; cream and the plant peptide eyecream.is nice & cooling (not sure if it works yet).
Not overly keen on the Rosewater & Chamomile Toner but have 1.5 bottles as freebies still to use.
The Spirit Kakadu Plum Body lotion is nice but get through a tube really quick so expensive hobby!
i like the mineral loose foundation so far but time will tell.
Still deciding on my other products 

MrsO
196 posts
Natio is a favourite for myself and my son-in-law, I usually buy him a Natio gift pack for Christmas. I really like the Natio Rosewater day cream which is SPF50+, smells lovely and has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
I used the Natio Primer and that was amazing bcoz it never used to clog my pores and helped my makeup go on flawlessly. Definitely great!
Although I did use their lip balm aswell and tbh it wasn't good it had this weird taste to it that would transfer onto your tongue and it was a nightmare so stopped using the lip products but the rest of the makeup line is amazing.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!