Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natio and Nude by Nature Products

6 posts, 4 members
Mandy17
25 posts
Hi All

I love Natio and Nude by Nature products but neither of these products seem to be in the brand list. 

I have asked the Admin Team to add the brand but no reply.

Just wondered if there are other lovers of these brands out there both Ozzie brands.
Loving the Natio brand more.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm not sure, but i think both brands or one of them may have been on the site in the past.

Mandy17
25 posts
Are you not able to add them both please as Natio products especially are great
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I may be wrong, but from what I remember, when BR updated their website a while back and cleaned out the brand directory there was a forum post or article about this.  I think there are now certain criteria that brands have to meet and they have to give BR their permission for their brand and products to be added the directory.  It's not a simple case of us requesting products to be uploaded and one of the BR elves making it magically appear on the BR site for us to review, there's a protocol behind the scenes between BR and the brand. 
Kimrose
1412 posts
It is a shame because I have some favourite nude by nature products 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've used a couple of Natio products and haven't been overwhelmingly impressed with them. Do like the lipsticks. Haven't tried Nude by Nature yet.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!