Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Natio and Nude by Nature Products

7 posts, 5 members
Mandy17
23 posts
Hi All

I love Natio and Nude by Nature products but neither of these products seem to be in the brand list. 

I have asked the Admin Team to add the brand but no reply.

Just wondered if there are other lovers of these brands out there both Ozzie brands.
Loving the Natio brand more.
tabucutie
1343 posts
I'm not sure, but i think both brands or one of them may have been on the site in the past.

Mandy17
23 posts
Are you not able to add them both please as Natio products especially are great
Silvene
REVIEW HERO
1223 posts
REVIEW HERO
I may be wrong, but from what I remember, when BR updated their website a while back and cleaned out the brand directory there was a forum post or article about this.  I think there are now certain criteria that brands have to meet and they have to give BR their permission for their brand and products to be added the directory.  It's not a simple case of us requesting products to be uploaded and one of the BR elves making it magically appear on the BR site for us to review, there's a protocol behind the scenes between BR and the brand. 
lilmonmon
REVIEW HERO
227 posts
REVIEW HERO
Silvene's right, I remember seeing that. :)

BR use the brand's images and descriptions which are copyright, so they'd need  the brand's approval to be on the website, plus some brands may not want reviews published that they don't have control over as brand's want to avoid things like defamation.

It is a bit annoying as most of the brands I regularly use like Lush, BonBon Factory etc aren't on the site anymore, but as someone with a law degree, I understand all the legal things BR have to be careful with and comply with.
Kimrose
1297 posts
It is a shame because I have some favourite nude by nature products 
tabucutie
1343 posts
I've used a couple of Natio products and haven't been overwhelmingly impressed with them. Do like the lipsticks. Haven't tried Nude by Nature yet.

EARN DOUBLE POINTS WHEN YOU REVIEW L'OREAL PARIS!

*** ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT THURSDAY ***

Every L'Oreal Paris product review you place will earn you double Beauty Points!

Get reviewing!

CLICK HERE TO FIND A L'OREAL PARIS PRODUCT TO REVIEW!