Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

46 posts, 31 members
Macs
5351 posts
What colour nail polish/wraps are you wearing right now? Do you match your fingers with toes?

Today I have OPI Grapefitti Purple. Im going to change to Revlon Gel colours tommorow. I have Miki Coral pink on my toes. Last week I had Jamberry Pedi wraps on and they lasted me so long.
shazatron101
5112 posts
At the moment nothing but a calcium nail hardener. My nails are in awful condition, they're constantly peeling. I hate to say it but I think it's because of the Sally Hansen Gel top coat. On my tootsies though is a lilac color that I found at Postie, it's so nice! Those Revlon ones you got look sooo pretty though! I bet they're amazing too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
my toenails are super pretty baby pink. My fingernails had Sally Hansen wraps on but I've removed them and will clean my nails and do them in matte black tonight because it's a GO THE ALL BLACKS thing that is happening round the country :) (black, anyway. I just like the matte finish atm)
MareeB
5241 posts
None Macs! my illness has flared up and my hair, skin and nails won't take any stress at the moment, so I'm not doing anything to any of them!
mallomiss
569 posts
My Toes are ChiChi Mile High Club & my fingers are bare as I havn't had the energy to paint them lately. I was going to full Jamberry wraps tonight as I got my delivery yesterday however I might jusy follow Trudi & go black... hadn't thought about that!! And we're allowed to wear black to work tomorrow!!! (usually blue uniform)  
chikoboo
3402 posts
Aww Maree are you able to take supplements to help as biotin is amazing for helping the skin, hair and nails.  I've currently got on Essie mint apple with Jamberry Gatsby wraps, switching up into Halloween looks tomorrow though even if I have no party to go too and I'm too old to trick or treat I shall be getting into the mood for myself.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I currently have a bright fire-engine orange and black marbled effect on my hands for Halloween (pic on photo wall) and my toes are a holographic champagne colour with black stars.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Natural at the moment. I don't bother doing my nails unless I'm going somewhere special.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
None for me, I just took mine off last night :) I do have a purple on my toes (collection cosmetics) but off that comes tonight. I have to have bare toenails and fingernails for the delivery of baby so no pretties for me for the next 2 weeks :)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
At the moment I still have my glitter tip acrylics on fingers and nothing on my toes yet. Thinking of doing a nude shade or hot pink for toes??
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Hot pink is always a good shade for summer (especially on tanned or darker skin).  I'm thinking of going hot pink on my fingers after Halloween, even though I have pale skin!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yeah you can't go wrong with hot pink. Can you suggest a really good hot pink shade in the o.p.i range?
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I was going to do black then Halloween and decided for neither. Sally hansen rule of plum and game of chromes alternated just for fun
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Natio Top and Bottom Coat on my fingernails and nowt on my toes :)
Rezee
1964 posts
I very rarely match my toes and fingers! I guess because toe polish lasts longer? Even if I paint them all at the same time, I still do it different though.
on my toes is an essie red and on my fingers is a very chipped attempt at the dry brush nail art that was on a br article maybe a week ago now. I need to take it off, I'm thinking I'll go with a pink or blue next.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I rarely match my toes to my fingers because I tend to only like dark colours on mutant looking toes, I think because it draws less attention.

Currently on my nails is the same as what I posted on the photo wall earlier this week - Revlon 'Timeless'. Plan on changing them tomorrow to be the exact same as Trudi, matte black! Am totally loving the matte look at the moment as well, Trudi! Which is weird because it's spring lol but hey!
trudijoy
8375 posts
We're just wee fashion rebels Sarah
kirstyj
1732 posts
Usually I have red on my toes, but at the moment I have a pretty teal blue which I might update to bright orange in the weekend. Nothing on my fingers... I need to cut them tonight. I hate the shape when I do it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bandaged wrist.... nails might have to wait
trudijoy
8375 posts
Toni-lee i love pompeii purple which is bright pink with a slight purple sheen
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I never paint my toes and finger nails the same colour. Mostly because the nail polish on my toes lasts forever, where as I change the nailpolish on my fingers daily sometimes
Macs
5351 posts
I never match my toes either. Im always changing my polish at least once a week. I don't have any black, might be an excuse to get some tommorow lol
MissQT
1547 posts
I have opi Lucky lavender on my fingers with a dry brush feature nail. On my toes is an aqua orly colour. I sometimes match my toes and fingers, just depends on my mood.
chikoboo
3402 posts
I have my full on Halloween nails now.  Based with Essie mint apple and then topped with Jamberry all wrapped up (glow in the dark) itsy bitsy (black with a silver spider on it) and pumpkin pals (clear with scary pumpkin carved faces) all with a shiny gel top.  Very classy yet scary I am very happy with it =)
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
On one hand I have Malibu Peach from Sally Hansen Gel polish range with Boho-a-go-go polka dots and on the other hand is reversed I have Boho-a-go-go on the base and Malibu Peach polka dots.  I never match my toes with my fingers, I am not sure why.  I have Hunger Flames Sally Hansen Gel Polish on those.
mallomiss
569 posts
I never match my toes to fingers as I can't pick just one or 2 colours! 
Painted my fingies black last night - went for gloss in the end as my Matte top coat takes forever to dry & I needed to go to bed... 
I'm going to be changing them again tonight as I hate just having the one colour - might pop a Jamberry wrap on an accent...
Macs
5351 posts
I couldn't find a black nail polish anywhere today. So I got a baby blue Collection cosmetics one instead. 
Artemis
311 posts
Gothic nails this week, not for Halloween in particular, just that I like the look! :) Revlon 'Knockout' (black) as a base coat, with Fantasy Makers red glitter on top (just bought it in Oz, its headstone shaped!). Need to grab photos of it for my blog before I make a mess of it, lol. Went to an All Blacks BBQ at lunch today, just wore goth makeup and called it an All Blacks look ;)
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
So I painted my nails a matte black yesterday but it just wasn't all I'd had it cracked up to be in my head as the matte top coat really takes away the intensity of the black leaving a somewhat grey finish. So I've just finished removing them and am on the hunt for ideas for my new nails for the week! 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I've made that mistake with the matte black too Sarah. Black gets dirty/grey so quickly anyway, I don't need to speed up the process! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That is so dissapointing SarahbeautynzI'm still deciding what to do for my nails this week. but sometimes I have so many ideas that I can't pick one so just end up doing nothing. How sad is that!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Interesting. I did matte black (sally hansen big matte top coat over OPI black onyx) & i really like the effect :)
pintsize
1072 posts
Nude at the moment and I guess my toe nails are matching (I never paint them).
Last week was Essie Sexy Divide and OPI Muir Muir.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
That's good that someone liked them, Trudi! They weren't quite black enough for my liking so will just pass on the matte coat when I next go for black!

Binary, I'm the same! I always have all these extravagant ideas, then end up overwhelmed so just do a boring old block colour. Haha
idomakeupnz
150 posts
Currently have Avon Gel Finish in Lavender Sky on my finger nails, nothing on my toes.
I use the Revlon Colorstay Gel Smooth Base Coat and the Revlon Colorstay Gel Shine Top Coat, get over a weeks worth of wear with this duo - it's fantastic!
As for the Avon polish, it's my first time ever trying an Avon formula and I quite like it, nice and thick but not hard to spread, also dried fairly quick!
Ringy
825 posts
Currently have CND Vinylux in Beach Party on my toes and in Hot Chillis on my fingers- totally not matching!
Mila
1209 posts
I have Sally Hansen Block Party on my hands with the new top coat which is amazing !! and Sally Hansen electra cute on my toes
Macs
5351 posts
This week I have Collection Baby Blue on my fingers. On my toes I have Revlon Gel Envy Showtime on Its a glittery deep purple colour.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
I am just about to take my wraps off, and I'm thinking I might wait until my order of gel colours arrives, I have a really pretty toffee apple red coming that I want to use with a few clear wrap designs over top <3
chikoboo
3402 posts
Finally took my acrylics off as they were driving me insane as I balls them up, so have a OPI nail envy on then Jamberry puppy love over top each nail.  Simple and chic for short nails white background with navy blue hearts. 
Julieal
915 posts
currently Sally Hanson nail repair as my nails have been peeling so I am taking time out to get them in better order -Gardening doesn't help either !
Sophia
203 posts
Fingernails naked or nude shades to disguise the fact that I use my nails as toothpicks , screwdrivers, and general tools, so the polish doesn't last in pristine condition for long. 
Toes usually a classic dark or cherry red, though currently wearing pinky pink I got for Christmas.  Something that goes with my various shades of sandals and discreet enough for work outfits. 
I don't try to match them either.  
EliseMM
120 posts
I have Essie grow stronger treatment on my nails. I am hoping to get my nails in good shape before booking in professional gels next week. 

A glittery white/pink in my tippy toes! Usually I go for bright coral or red on my toes but thought I'd keep it a bit more casual this time.
yayi
8 posts
I am using Teal similar to this one:

source

I am really loving it, tomorrow I will switch to a Teal Glitter I just got from the store. 

tabucutie
1811 posts
That's a beautiful colour! 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Maree  I hope you can get on top of your illness. Take good care of you xxx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!