Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

My First Time...

36 posts, 25 members
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Shopping at KMart! What should I get ladies?! I know they have a few brands that I've never seen or heard of and then there's ELF and everything so lay it on me! What do I get?
kayxcake
422 posts
clear makeup draws!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I didn't even think about storage omg yes! Thank you!
sophie4cats
139 posts
Ooooh do they do storge as well!! Im goign tonight to get anotherELF eyelid primer (and post it notes) but will also look at some shelves
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I think I may get me some more next weekend. I'm pretty sure rotorua has one welI hope it does lol
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I think I may get me some more next weekend. I'm pretty sure rotorua has one welI hope it does lol
Lutece
1849 posts
ELF, Australis, pretty accessories, they have alot ;)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Def e.l.f. i always get kitchen stuff there too for cheap. And travel stuff... mini bottles to decant product into etc
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I brought an electric razor the other day, it works great and was only $15 :)
Macs
5351 posts
Look on here for the brands reviews then and write a list of what u need you need then go in. I always go in there knowing what Im after..
MissQT
1547 posts
For elf products I highly recommend the mineral infused primer and the HD mattifying powder. The primer makes your skin sooo soft, and the powder is great to set your foundation because its translucent.
Cesy
162 posts
I'd spend all my money in Kmart if I could. ELF, then to the clothes, then the homewares. I like their basics- bobby pins etc, they have a really good range.

I just really love Kmart.
notjaya
62 posts
I really need to go to Kmart
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love the big packs that they do of cotton buds and pads! Super cheap. I love being able to look at the Elf stuff but most of the time I just look at it then buy off iherb for cheaper.
The clothes are actually extremely good value, I now buy all my basics through there, so T-Shirts Singlets etc.
The homeware section is my fav though they do heaps of super cool stuff for really cheap.
KMart is my fav store sometimes!!!
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Kmart is awesome! They have really decent, affordable bras and PJs! I'm not sure if its your thing go but he men's section usually has affordable, awesome t shirts. I got a cool Ghostbusters one for $10 haha. 
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Kmart is awesome! They have really decent, affordable bras and PJs! I'm not sure if its your thing go but he men's section usually has affordable, awesome t shirts. I got a cool Ghostbusters one for $10 haha. 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh Kmart! Their $5 tanning mitts are THE BEST... better than the $15 St Tropez ones. I also love the small, super soft face cloths, they come in a clear packet of two with blue writing and are amazing if you use a cleansing oil or any other cleanser. The stationary section is also amazing :P xx
Ngahew
152 posts
Oh my gosh...don't get me started on Kmart! Its the best...I always walk around saying how cheap everything is and I usually get odd looks because I'm usually saying it by myself! From kitchen items to clothes to stationary to beauty items... Its so awesome!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I wear mens' shirts all of the time so that's awesome to know! I did see leggings in there when I went to browse that were super cute for like $10 and this tiger sweater that was absolutely gorgeous!
Ataraxia
82 posts
I love Kmart and I'm guilty of shopping there a lot so I made it one of my goals to avoid purchasing from there this year. I've been successful so far but it's very tempting having a store 5 minutes up the road from me... Maybe eventually I will buy some things from there again but probably not clothing, accessories and so on :)
courtspace
84 posts
Last time I went there I brought a little smoothie maker for $19. Now I use it every day. Seriously it could potentially be the best purchase of my life!!! Oh and elf for sure is great and they also have clear plastic make up storage which is cool and so so cheap!! 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Kirstyj :) yes cotton buds and the make up pads Kmart is the best place to buy them, but so much else make up sponges and powder pads oh pjs everything goes on sale in there last night the their bathing suits were $2 you can't got wrong. I work so close and it's open till 12 every night ha ha my place to go. Sometimes I go with a girlfriend we have a good muck around late at night then grab a coffee a good evening done:) but then we are on the older side of life but what a nice evening x
Macs
5351 posts
I always go K mart at least once a week. Theres lots of stuff there thats affordable not just for beauty but for everything else too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh also if you have an awkward body type (like me - tall but it's all in my legs, small waist and sway back, hips and boobs but not the butt to go with, sigh) Kmart jeans and skirts and dresses are often a good fit and length for me, and rarely cost more than $20/item! I get work stuff here all the time.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Two of my friends are really into scrap booking. One year I picked up a base kit $15 each and then filled it with even more stuff from the scrapbooking section. I rocked that xmas.
It filled my romance novel addiction as they were $2 cheaper at kmart, with full selection, than anywhere else. I'm a sucker for a happy everafter story.
That being said I don't really like going to my local as it's at St Lukes which is annoying to get into at the best of times.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I ended up getting some AWESOME graphic leggings, a Watermelon Shimmer mist, a Cherry Blossom body souffle, a Stipple brush and Bronzer brush from ELF, a new panda eye mask, the ELF Contour bronzer and blush in St. Lucia and an ELF Shimmering Facial Whip! I wanna go back when I get paid on Tuesday but I also wanna see the rest of the month out with a no buy. Grr we'll see. They have a Green Apple hand cream that I want because my Glazed Apple body butter is almost gone!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh oh and I got like 200 make up remover pads for $2!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
Sounds like you got some great the bargains! The cherry blossom body soufflé sounds amazing.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Oh it is. They have a bunch more like there were Rose and Jasmine and a few others, they're so thick and moisturizing!
SandieNZ
424 posts
Sounds like you had a fab shopping trip!!!  I love K-Mart, I wish we had one here!
Kia
550 posts
I'm a bit late to the party with this post, but I'll add my two cents for future reference :) 
I adore kmart. Every thing is so wonderfully cheap and good quality. 
My number one recommendation would be sinful colours nail polish. 
The underwear is super cute, and so are the workout clothes. and nothing more than $10 either!! 

I also love the beauty section best! All the bath and shower products are under $3 and they work amazing!! 
Lisa-
79 posts
Ah I love K-Mart!
Went there yesterday and got a couple of things. I picked up an ELF Primer and a new rimmel stay matte powder, and some eye makeup remover wipes for just $2 which seem to work well! Also got a couple of singlets that were $2.50 each I think. Such good value! Oh and their socks for $3 are my faves haha
pintsize
1072 posts
We go to K-Mart about every 3 months or so and stock up on cotton products... buds, balls and round pads (amongst other things of course).
The joys or living out of town a bit means you don't want to run low... or worse completely out.
They have a lot of bargains in there, and a bit of everything.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I need some make up remover, definitely gonna grab that when I'm in there. Probably gonna get another pair of leggings too
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Okay reading this threa has reminded me that i need to go to kmart! I really want .. no, i need one of those makeup organiser things! Plus socks, and other bits and pieces! I always come out with more then i had wanted 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Kmart is pretty far away from me so I always stock up when I'm there!

As many have already mentioned, I love their super cheap makeup pads and cotton buds. They're also great for having an array of travel sized products if you're needing to save room in your luggage!

I also love their Homeware section as they have the cutest room decorations/wall canvas' that are super girly and inspiring, and obviously super cheap :) Plus I hear they have one of those mirrors on a stand with the 10x magnifying on one side, and 1x magnifying on the other, for like $9 - so keen to grab one of those!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!