Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

My feet are ready for holiday

5 posts, 4 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
So I just went to try and review the 2 products that have made my feet holiday ready, but the Scholl heel balm doesn't show up (the link is there, but when I click on it, it just takes me to the home page) and the Tony Moly Shiny Foot isn't there. So I'll rave here! Between the use of the 2 products my feet really are looking their best in a long, long time. 
I put the Tony Moly Shony Foot on my feet a week ago for a couple of hours, and a few days later my feet started peeling like crazy: drove my family mad with leaving gross dead skin everywhere....a lot of vacuuming and sheet changing was needed. And I put the Scholl heel balm on twice daily. There's now only a minor bit of peeling happening and the skin being revealed is lovely and smooth. So I can reccommend the combo!
MareeB
5241 posts
That's been happening to me too kiwilass. I think it might be something to do with the changes that are coming.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Wow I've seen so many of those peely videos on youtube! I tried it before but it didn't work very well for me, maybe I didn't have it on for long enough?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds great! I need to start getting my feet ready for the warmer weather
KiwiLass
174 posts
Charmy Kitty, yeah, it didn't work so great for me the first time, but wow, this time! I did leave it on longer and have made sure to use the heel balm as well.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!