Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Most random beauty thing you've bought recently?

31 posts, 13 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love hearing about the wackier end of the spectrum, and can sometimes not resist buying!

My weirdest recent purchase was for sure the triple brush tipped liquid eyeliner from TooFaced - which they call a '3 way lash lining tool'

I haven't tried it yet, but I can't wait to!
Macs
5351 posts
Thats different aye. I wonder what the end result will look like. I definitely want to try something different. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
will def take pics when i get around to playing with it Macs :D
MareeB
5244 posts
That does look interesting!

Macs I wouldn't have recognised you, you look way different in your pic!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That sounds cool. I don't think I've bought anything random lately, just replaced things like cleansers and eyeliners.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh Maree Im crazy about playing with Snapchat. Its just like a filter. Kim posted a funny one today. 
-Bex-
611 posts
holy moly Trudi, you let that weapon near your eye? It looks scary but also fun at the same time. If I wasn't so clumsy I'd love to try this, I'd love to see photos though of what you create 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha Bex... Only on days when my hands are steady!
MareeB
5244 posts
It's really cute Macs - you always take good pics :)
Emily-jane
314 posts
That brush looks very interesting Trudi I would love to see the end result. I would like to find the elf mascara shield brush, it looks pretty handy and a bit wacky for sure.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've never ever seen anything like that before Trudi. Look forward to seeing photos x
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I was looking mecca maxima website that time I saw that liner but that time I was wondering how should I apply or how's results come to after. Can't wait to see you pic.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
That eyeliner looks a little scary with the 3 tips! I'm keen to hear how well it works, as I've read some really conflicting reviews and I'd like to know if those tips stay aligned after a bit of use or if they eventually wear and splay out in different directions.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Iherb have just started doing Korean beauty products so I threw in a 'wine jelly sleeping pack' with my order. K beauty products are always a bit random. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
First attempts with the random 3 way eyeliner complete... Pic on the wall. (Am not wearing proper makeup. Just this, a black pencil on my lower lashes and mascara)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Soozie that IS random! What does it do?
Macs
5351 posts
It's totally different to what I was thinking. It looks cool. I wish Too Faced was more accessible for us in nz.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Macs I'm so hoping that when Mecca Maxima opens in Chch that will be the start of NZ getting Urban Decay, TooFaced etc :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
And thanks haha I've only just got the hang of regular liquid liner so this was a bit freaky to tackle
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I agree Macs! Totally not what I thought it was lol but soooo cool! Yas bring on Mecca in Chch!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Macs & Amy - what did you think it would be like?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Trudi, apparently the sleeping mask is:Enriched with wine extracts from France, Wine creates a clear and smooth jelly-like skin by gently lifting away dead skin cells and providing hydrating moisture.This hydrating wine sleeping pack creates a clear and resilient jelly-like skin with its shape-memory barrier.

Here's hoping, anyway lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
you know i'm gonna need to see pics, soozie!

incidentally, autocorrect gives me two options for 'soozie' - 'sophie', and 'doozie' :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'll post pics of the pack but not with me in it lol. I think 'doozie' would be the best option lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
I think I thought it was a mascara. Then I thought but how could it do lashes. Two at a time maybe. Didnt know it was a liner. Man that makes wings looks so much easier. I struggle to get my lines perfect. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh i get you Macs, like does three things at the same time - lashes, mascara, wings, maybe?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Mine is probably the Baby Foot I got from the recent vault. I'm really looking forward to trying it!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I thought it was a mascara, I was confused by the name lol
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Mine would have to be the Dermaquest Cleansing Brush
tannygirl
3392 posts
I haven't bought it yet but I do want to get the Billion Dollar Brows Brow Buddy. I am still not good at doing my eyebrows so I'm hoping this tool can help me get better at shaping and filling my brows in.
shazatron101
5112 posts
The last "weird" thing I bought is probably the beauty blender 2 pack that comes with the sponge cleaner ... You just put the sponge on the top of the bottle and press down like a weird kind of backwards soap dispenser lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!