Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Might want to start watching the vault...

44 posts, 25 members
First Lady
957 posts
It's that fun time when the inbox is buzzing with vault submissions!

I've just confirmed one that I'm so insanely excited about.  It's red hot.  

xox
This will be my first vault and after seeing photos of some of the last hauls that some of the girls got I can't wait.
Macs
5351 posts
Oh I can't wait to see whats going to turn up in the vault. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh each vault is amazing. So I can't wait to see what products end up in that little beauty heaven of cyberspace. 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I stop and have a look at the Vault page almost every day - just in case products have been added. really looking forward to this next one.
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh golly gosh, it seems like it was just last week when we had the last vault.  Where does the time go?  Even more reasons to get into review mode.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Exciting times, I seriously feel like the last one was only yesterday though. Looking forward to seeing what gets added.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh my goodness, I'm still enjoying my goodies from the last vault, oh how you spoil us BR Babes xxx
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh I'll definitely be keeping my eye on the vault then!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ohh, already looking forward to the next vault.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Eeeee that's so exciting!!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Oh. Next vault opening in August. That's great.
MareeB
5239 posts
I was one of the very lucky people who got the Elizabeth Arden flawless future sets from the last vault - oh me oh my - product love!! it is one of the most beautiful things I've ever owned...I'm using it very sparingly to make it last as long as possible...
Macs
5351 posts
Ah I was wondering what you got in the last vault Maree. That set looked amazing. I wonder if Elizabeth Arden will be in the next vault.  Omg August is going to be a busy month for me . I hope I can manage a vault amongst my busy schedule during this month.
MareeB
5239 posts
It is amazing Macs - I love Elizabeth Arden products! what are you up to in August?
golddiamond
3 posts
Oh how cool! I missed out on the last one, so hopefully I can come away from the next one with some fab goodies.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh stobbb itttt ut really does feel like the vault was last week and already being made aware of the upcoming one wohoooo I'm loving and have loved all items from the previous vaults my hairdryer is coming is amazing & the primer oh ahh yasssssss thanks BR you're on point with this :D
Macs
5351 posts
August is busy Maree its my sons birthday. He wants to go Rainbows End. Following that I'll be moving house.Somehow going to juggle these. Hopefully I would of settled in by Beauty Vault date. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have my calender set and ready to go.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Excited about the next vault!

My last vault haul never arrived to a stupid courier delivering it to someone else! But hey looking forward to the next one anyway. Can't wait to see what ends up in there.
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh that's so annoying Kirsty!!!!

Another shift Macs? eeeeeekkkkk!!!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Exciting! I can't believe how fast this vault is coming around :)
-Bex-
611 posts
OOOHHH I see some new products added! Very exciting
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And I see something I really, really want!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Soozie it's your fav brand & I spied L U S H yayy I'm loving that shower cream atm great pic BR
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Squeeeee, more stuff, I likey!
Rezee
1964 posts
This vault has come up so fast! I have to skip this one as unfortunately I won't have internet on as we are moving in a few weeks. More points for next time though. I am looking forward to seeing all the new products in there and seeing what everyone else gets though!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw the new products added yesterday and was going to say something - but then BR was lagging out and it took 100years for a page to load and when it did it was the delightful error message. I already found one thing that I know I must have, the perfume! The sound of it makes my nose practically jump off my face !
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh the vault looks sooo good already :D
And Shaz I was just looking at that perfume after it was loaded on here... it does look good doesn't it <3
:D :D
Macs
5351 posts
Far that was fast to get goodies in the vault aye. I really wanna try that product by Lush. I only just added it to my products I want the other day. I wonder what else fall in there.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I've already had a 100ml of that Lush product and loved it. I want some more but can't justify purchasing it along with all the other Lush goodies I keep buying (10 shower gels amd counting lol) So this will definitely be on the top of my vault list. 
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
They come around so quickly! Aren't we lucky. I need to get in quicker this time - my fingers are crossed for a Lush goodie. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Ohhh I love the yuzu and cocoa body creme kids love it too between that and snow fairy plus loccataine almond shower gel I'm spoit for choice imo it's just getting better
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
The face masks look interesting! :) can't say I've heard of the brand before. 43 days away :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Wouldn't it be AMAZING if there were BEBB in the Vault?!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
What a great idea Qweenkaren. 
MissQT
1547 posts
 Remember a couple of vaults back there were mystery boxes. I tried to get one but missed out 
Artemis
311 posts
Yay yay ya! Been checking about twice a week, soo looking forward to it. Loved the last one.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
More items in the vault. Hmm the decisions on what to chase for my points gets harder.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought the same thing RagingFrog :-D going to be a good one (when aren't they?)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It's going to be a good one! I sat the last one out so looking forward to this one :)
Artemis
311 posts
Saving up  my points! Excited!!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I am trying to do reviews. So I can get some points to spend. So excited.
swamphen
73 posts
I'm saving points for this one and loving seeing the products being added! Exciting

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!