Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Merry Christmas

17 posts, 13 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Popping in before I delve into the present wrapping cave to wish you all a wonderful day tomorrow. Whoever you're with, however you celebrate, enjoy yourselves! 

Merry Christmas!

Kell XO
shazatron101
5112 posts
Merry Christmas pixie pants! And every other BR member that reads this :-D have a blinmen awesome day everyone xxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Merry Christmas everyone! All ready to go here!

My Food Bag delivered the wrong box to me today. They delivered the BBQ box by mistake so instead of enough food for five meals, they've sent me enough for 12 lol. It certainly looks a lot like xmas around here! We are now going to have a neighbourhood BBQ on New Year's Eve to use it all, lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh soozie that's weird! were you counting on it for Christmas day? I'd love to have you here but it's a bit of a drive!
tannygirl
3392 posts
Merry Christmas Pixie.

Sounds like a Merry Christmas for the neighborhood Soozie.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No I wasn't relying on it for Christmas and I'd already defrosted a chicken for tomorrow (wish I hadn't now lol). It was my food for the rest of the week. Their customer service is amazing though. They told me to keep that one and they'd send the correct one out on Tuesday. But the courier turned up with it half an hour later. I reckon I could feed an army right now lol. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Merry Christmas, Ladies. Wishing you and your loved ones a day filled with love, laughter and happiness! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow, that is good service! I hope you enjoy every second of it :)
Macs
5351 posts
I’m happy all my shopping is complete. I’m just watching xmas movies with kids. They opened their xmas box . I won’t be home for dinner tommorow night I’m working night shift. Hoping to enjoy breakfast with my kids and family .

Merry Christmas everyone x . 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Merry xmas all you lovely ladies. I hope you all have a fabulous day with friends and family xxx
MareeB
5241 posts
Merry Christmas everyone xx
Julieal
915 posts
Merry Xmas to you all XX
Kimrose
1416 posts
Merry Christmas to you all lovely ladies xx
tannygirl
3392 posts
That's amazing customer service Soozie!

Merry Christmas everyone.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hope everyone had a great Xmas! Ours was in two halves... breakfast, presents and the morning with my brother and sister-in-law and their 3 year and 9 month old girls, then Mum and I spent the arvo drinking bubbly, picking at Xmas food (our big meal Day is Xmas eve), and pretty much just relaxing. Watched ‘Hunt for the Wilderpeople’ and had an early night. Today it was brunch and now we are watching the cricket and I’ll make Xmas pizzas for dinner
kirstyj
1732 posts
Merry Christmas to everyone! Mine was a bit manic with travelling down south for two family catch ups the weekend before then flying north for christmas, then back home on Boxing Day. Just starting to catch my breath now :P
alexgrin
11 posts

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!