Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Online sale

75 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
On now. 

im home sick but remembered and picked up a good 50% off haul 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I managed to score some nice new products to try too. Which have already been shipped.  How good is that!
Susilia
484 posts
I've put a lot of items in my cart and then removed some, went back in for a second order 10 minutes later, not very proud of that, oops! 
Didn't really need anything, but I like picking up things 50% off that I wouldn't normally buy otherwise, can find some hidden gems this way sometimes. :)
Both orders have already been shipped, I hope my orders were packed by 2 different packers, so I wouldn't be cursed, lol! :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I took the chance to pick up a half price diptyque candle because I've always wondered if they're '$100+ good' or just overpriced. Also a brow pencil, mascara, eyeshadow stick, eyeliner and a lip liner I'll use as an eyeliner most probably. 

mines not been sent, I've just had the processing email. 
Susilia
484 posts
Oh lucky you, I wanted to try a diptique candle, but I was fluffing around too long and went out of stock before I could pay, however I got the diptique lip balm, so at least I can try something from the brand! :)
Would like to see pics of goodies on the photo wall when orders arrive, pretty please, love seeing everyone's hauls! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ah mine has been shipped, missed the notification bc I went back to sleep 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Sounds like a good haul. I also got that  diptyque lip balm, a few eyeshadow sticks, too faced brush and an eyebrow pencil. Will post a picture when it arrives. I also hope mine was packed by a different person. I went back in a few times opps.
Susilia
484 posts
Omg, I'm so happy I'm not the only one who went back in! :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I just went back in for an UD highlighter and nars lipgloss lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I missed out but in saying that nothing on sale is something id buy anyway hahaha so thank zeus for that ;-p
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo can't wait to see all the pics. I was very restrained this time :)
MissDilly
229 posts
My hubby is very happy I only got to look at the sale when I got home half an hour ago, so could find nothing I particularly needed or even wanted ...haha..... 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't need any but keen on the bum bum bath bomb.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Nothing I wanted or needed either. Just as well as I got a $150 ticket for not stopping at a stop sign for long enough on the way home. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
$150! That's a bit harsh lol. How long are you supposed to stop for? 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
NZTAs fines are overly harsh. 

The Mecca sale is very tempting, may check a cart out yet.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel like its supposed to be 3 full seconds, but that is a bit rough of a fine O_O jeez
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
He didn't say but said my tyres didn't come to a complete stop. Thinking about it, I don't even know how he saw my tyres in the dark, in pouring rain. He was obviously just out to ping people as I saw him stop someone five minutes earlier, as I was turning into that road. No point arguing with the police though 
trudijoy
8375 posts
my first parcel has arrived.... 

so far i'm not convinced the Diptyque candle is worth the $100+ usual price tag, but we'll see.

Everything else is great, will pop a pic up when the other one arrives.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha it would have to make me dinner and serve me champagne for that price

Look forward to the pic :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ohhhh imagine that!

will wait for the second parcel to arrive then take one pic, i think :) 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I caved and put in a small order. Worked out well because I get my Birthday gift from Mecca as well.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Perfect, Kim! And happy birthday :) 

wbat did you order? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Happy birthday Kim!!!! 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Happy birthday, let us know what you get

I find their bday gifts really good
trudijoy
8375 posts
haul pic on the wall.  No regrets!
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy Birthday Kim xx
Kimrose
1416 posts
Omg! My order arrived today! 2 days it took, super happy. My Birthday gift was an eye mask and a face mask. I will use them on sunday. I ordered an Urban Decay liquid aura illuminating mix-in . It is like a highlighter. I also got a Too Faces Chocolate Brow-nie. Excited to try them both.

Thank you for the birthBirthday wishes xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mecca do awesome gifts! I got a highlighter and brush this year :).   I also got that brow-nie Kim. I'm winding down my open Benefit and EOH ones before I use it but I did swatch it and it looks quite good 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes I got that Mecca brush and gold highlighter for my bday in january, pretty nice. Last year I think it was a shimmery body oil.

What's EOH ?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Eye of Horus brand :) 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oooo never heard of them at all ... just went and had a wee perv. That summer soltice palette is super cute! Not that I'm allowed more palettes!

Was eyeing up the Urban Decay ultraviolet palette just releasing but has bad reviews
trudijoy
8375 posts
Really? I have two UD palette and I like them both
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yeah I've got Nakid 2, Nakid 3 and Born to Run. All are great especially born to run, and heard great things about Nakid honey but the Nakid ultraviolet hasn't had the best reviews. I love purples so was pretty keen. Kinda considering the HB Mercury Retrograde instead but it's pretty expensive so I'll hold off for a decent sale
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have an ancient ShadowBox I should probably throw away, and the LE Kaleidoscope Dreams one which I got super cheap in Hawaii.

my fave palette I own is def the KVD Metal Matte though. 

born to run is super pretty but I won't need a new palette for quite some time yet 

Kimrose
1416 posts
I searched it on my hand today at work and it is still there! Staying power
trudijoy
8375 posts
Niiiiiice 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Ugh! Autocorrect! I actually swatched it..lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol Kim I got it :) 

I was pretty lucky sample wise from Mecca this week too, with a perfume sample, a sample of the kiehls  Cannabis Sativa oil people are raving about, and new kiwi Mecca brand Syrene
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oo yes that's some really good samples. I always get excited to see what samples arrive. You use to be able to choose the 3 samples you get from Sephora but not sure that's still the case
trudijoy
8375 posts
nah last couple times from Sephora they've just sent them and there's been no choice.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey AboutFace - they've restocked the Perversion mascara/liner set in the sale  if you still wanted to grab one to try? 
AboutFace
412 posts
Thanks Trudi, I've bought it and some Soap and Glory goodies to try yay. This will be part of my birthday pressie at the end of the month :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh awesome AboutFace - glad you got the set, and what did you get from Soap and Glory? UD and S&G are two brands I absolutely loooove
Susilia
484 posts
I grabbed a nars lipgloss that was also half price, but for some reason not under the sale tab, found it while looking through brands and was just sitting there in the nars tab, half price babydoll lipgloss.
Must have been a mistake.
You can bet I went through some brands if there might be more, lol! :D 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got that lipgloss too, it's SUPER pretty! 
AboutFace
412 posts
Trudi, I got the sample pots of the righteous butter and flake away. Full size heel genius cream and the mini sugar crush hand cream.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I always buy the Heel Genius and Sugar Rush mini hand cream. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So.....I've put Babydoll and the Peversion set in my cart. But I'm pretty sure I already have an identical gloss and I definitely have a couple of unopened mascaras in my stash. 
Susilia
484 posts
Don't worry, I've got another (different) Nars lipgloss in my cart and the glow recipes my glow vanity set in my cart, will I check out with them? Who knows? :D 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!