Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Braun July
Braun July

Mecca Online sale

72 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
On now. 

im home sick but remembered and picked up a good 50% off haul 
Emily-jane
REVIEW HERO
305 posts
REVIEW HERO
I managed to score some nice new products to try too. Which have already been shipped.  How good is that!
Susilia
451 posts
I've put a lot of items in my cart and then removed some, went back in for a second order 10 minutes later, not very proud of that, oops! 
Didn't really need anything, but I like picking up things 50% off that I wouldn't normally buy otherwise, can find some hidden gems this way sometimes. :)
Both orders have already been shipped, I hope my orders were packed by 2 different packers, so I wouldn't be cursed, lol! :D 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
I took the chance to pick up a half price diptyque candle because I've always wondered if they're '$100+ good' or just overpriced. Also a brow pencil, mascara, eyeshadow stick, eyeliner and a lip liner I'll use as an eyeliner most probably. 

mines not been sent, I've just had the processing email. 
Susilia
451 posts
Oh lucky you, I wanted to try a diptique candle, but I was fluffing around too long and went out of stock before I could pay, however I got the diptique lip balm, so at least I can try something from the brand! :)
Would like to see pics of goodies on the photo wall when orders arrive, pretty please, love seeing everyone's hauls! :) 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Ah mine has been shipped, missed the notification bc I went back to sleep 
Emily-jane
REVIEW HERO
305 posts
REVIEW HERO
Sounds like a good haul. I also got that  diptyque lip balm, a few eyeshadow sticks, too faced brush and an eyebrow pencil. Will post a picture when it arrives. I also hope mine was packed by a different person. I went back in a few times opps.
Susilia
451 posts
Omg, I'm so happy I'm not the only one who went back in! :D 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yeah I just went back in for an UD highlighter and nars lipgloss lol
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4048 posts
REVIEW HERO
I missed out but in saying that nothing on sale is something id buy anyway hahaha so thank zeus for that ;-p
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Ooo can't wait to see all the pics. I was very restrained this time :)
MissDilly
REVIEW HERO
183 posts
REVIEW HERO
My hubby is very happy I only got to look at the sale when I got home half an hour ago, so could find nothing I particularly needed or even wanted ...haha..... 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1511 posts
REVIEW HERO
I don't need any but keen on the bum bum bath bomb.
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2616 posts
Nothing I wanted or needed either. Just as well as I got a $150 ticket for not stopping at a stop sign for long enough on the way home. 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1511 posts
REVIEW HERO
$150! That's a bit harsh lol. How long are you supposed to stop for? 
itsclearascrystal
REVIEW HERO
1945 posts
REVIEW HERO
NZTAs fines are overly harsh. 

The Mecca sale is very tempting, may check a cart out yet.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4048 posts
REVIEW HERO
I feel like its supposed to be 3 full seconds, but that is a bit rough of a fine O_O jeez
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2616 posts
He didn't say but said my tyres didn't come to a complete stop. Thinking about it, I don't even know how he saw my tyres in the dark, in pouring rain. He was obviously just out to ping people as I saw him stop someone five minutes earlier, as I was turning into that road. No point arguing with the police though 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
my first parcel has arrived.... 

so far i'm not convinced the Diptyque candle is worth the $100+ usual price tag, but we'll see.

Everything else is great, will pop a pic up when the other one arrives.
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Haha it would have to make me dinner and serve me champagne for that price

Look forward to the pic :)
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
ohhhh imagine that!

will wait for the second parcel to arrive then take one pic, i think :) 
Kimrose
1189 posts
I caved and put in a small order. Worked out well because I get my Birthday gift from Mecca as well.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Perfect, Kim! And happy birthday :) 

wbat did you order? 
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
4048 posts
REVIEW HERO
Happy birthday Kim!!!! 
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Happy birthday, let us know what you get

I find their bday gifts really good
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
haul pic on the wall.  No regrets!
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4172 posts
REVIEW HERO
Happy Birthday Kim xx
Kimrose
1189 posts
Omg! My order arrived today! 2 days it took, super happy. My Birthday gift was an eye mask and a face mask. I will use them on sunday. I ordered an Urban Decay liquid aura illuminating mix-in . It is like a highlighter. I also got a Too Faces Chocolate Brow-nie. Excited to try them both.

Thank you for the birthBirthday wishes xxx
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Mecca do awesome gifts! I got a highlighter and brush this year :).   I also got that brow-nie Kim. I'm winding down my open Benefit and EOH ones before I use it but I did swatch it and it looks quite good 
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Yes I got that Mecca brush and gold highlighter for my bday in january, pretty nice. Last year I think it was a shimmery body oil.

What's EOH ?
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Eye of Horus brand :) 
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Oooo never heard of them at all ... just went and had a wee perv. That summer soltice palette is super cute! Not that I'm allowed more palettes!

Was eyeing up the Urban Decay ultraviolet palette just releasing but has bad reviews
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Really? I have two UD palette and I like them both
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Yeah I've got Nakid 2, Nakid 3 and Born to Run. All are great especially born to run, and heard great things about Nakid honey but the Nakid ultraviolet hasn't had the best reviews. I love purples so was pretty keen. Kinda considering the HB Mercury Retrograde instead but it's pretty expensive so I'll hold off for a decent sale
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have an ancient ShadowBox I should probably throw away, and the LE Kaleidoscope Dreams one which I got super cheap in Hawaii.

my fave palette I own is def the KVD Metal Matte though. 

born to run is super pretty but I won't need a new palette for quite some time yet 

Kimrose
1189 posts
I searched it on my hand today at work and it is still there! Staying power
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Niiiiiice 
Kimrose
1189 posts
Ugh! Autocorrect! I actually swatched it..lol
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Lol Kim I got it :) 

I was pretty lucky sample wise from Mecca this week too, with a perfume sample, a sample of the kiehls  Cannabis Sativa oil people are raving about, and new kiwi Mecca brand Syrene
JackieMackenzie
276 posts
Oo yes that's some really good samples. I always get excited to see what samples arrive. You use to be able to choose the 3 samples you get from Sephora but not sure that's still the case
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
nah last couple times from Sephora they've just sent them and there's been no choice.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
Hey AboutFace - they've restocked the Perversion mascara/liner set in the sale  if you still wanted to grab one to try? 
AboutFace
179 posts
Thanks Trudi, I've bought it and some Soap and Glory goodies to try yay. This will be part of my birthday pressie at the end of the month :-)
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
ooh awesome AboutFace - glad you got the set, and what did you get from Soap and Glory? UD and S&G are two brands I absolutely loooove
Susilia
451 posts
I grabbed a nars lipgloss that was also half price, but for some reason not under the sale tab, found it while looking through brands and was just sitting there in the nars tab, half price babydoll lipgloss.
Must have been a mistake.
You can bet I went through some brands if there might be more, lol! :D 
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7635 posts
REVIEW HERO
I got that lipgloss too, it's SUPER pretty! 
AboutFace
179 posts
Trudi, I got the sample pots of the righteous butter and flake away. Full size heel genius cream and the mini sugar crush hand cream.
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2616 posts
I always buy the Heel Genius and Sugar Rush mini hand cream. 
SooziesWorld
REVIEW HERO
2616 posts
So.....I've put Babydoll and the Peversion set in my cart. But I'm pretty sure I already have an identical gloss and I definitely have a couple of unopened mascaras in my stash. 
Susilia
451 posts
Don't worry, I've got another (different) Nars lipgloss in my cart and the glow recipes my glow vanity set in my cart, will I check out with them? Who knows? :D 

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP YET?!

We're eliminating Bad Beauty Buys...one review at a time!

It's so easy and fun to join in with NZ's biggest beauty guide!

(1) SIGN UP - (2) Earn Beauty Points for every beauty product you review - (3) Exchange your points for FREE beauty products!