Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Loop BONUS day!

95 posts, 13 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ordered mine as well! That is definitely something I would never pay $39 for!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol soozie me either but it looks so pretty 
Emily-jane
314 posts
Is it only for certain levels? I'm level 3 but never got an email and when I logged into my account with a item in cart no loop gift comes up!
trudijoy
8375 posts
It’s level 3 Emily and there’s a code in the email you have to apply at checkout. If you didn’t get the email give them a call x
Emily-jane
314 posts
Thank you. I will give them a call. 
Susilia
484 posts
I’ve put through a quick small order in my lunch break, I was contemplating to order for days and this pushed me to. :)
I agree though, $39 for a one time use sheetmask? Don’t think it could do that many wonders in 20 minutes to justify that price!? Or can it? :D 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, that’s amazing service - good old Mecca strikes again! And postage is free too!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow... is it really that time again? Time flies... =D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Free same day shipping , oodles of samples, points and the bonus. Honestly! Mecca could give seminars on customer service 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I didnt earn Level 3 if the Loop boxes, but I did sneak in a new mask from Glamglow - it was pink so had to have it eek.

The Loop boxes sounsound really good though. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   This may sound dumb but is it time for the Beauty Loop Bonus boxes again? I didn't get an email. I'm just wondering if I need to contact them and ask.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Hi Tannygirl.. i didn’t get any emails either.. but i’m not yet a level 3.. =).
Susilia
484 posts
Not beauty loop box, just a free sheet mask with online orders for level 3 members.
if you’re level 3, they should’ve sent you an email with your unique code to claim it.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Okay that explains why I didn't get an email. I'm a level 2.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Since I discovered Mecca I have only shopped here. They are absolute heroes when it comes to perks and awesome customer service.  Love them!
trudijoy
8375 posts
no more bonuses/boxes this year apparently, but I went to the Newmarket store opening and scored  a Laura Mercier primer as a freebie, so i'll take that!
Susilia
484 posts
Trudi, I’ve read on their Facebook page that there will be another mecca loop bonus for level 2 and 3 members at the start of December!? I go and double check now! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh that'd be great if so. I asked in two diff stores and they said no but they mighnt have known 
Susilia
484 posts
Just checked, they said early December!
Go to their Facebook page, just Mecca, (not the Cosmetica one), go to visitors posts and there’s a question about beauty loop bonuses on November 17. from someone and mecca answered there! :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
YAY!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooh this is exciting! I wasn't expecting anything else this year. 
Susilia
484 posts
It’s time!! Just got the loop bonus email, it’s a 2 piece gift set, not sure what the items are exactly though!?
MissDilly
229 posts
Ooh, I got the email too. I'm going to wander down at lunchtime - I received an order yesterday so don't have anything I need to buy :-) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol there's nothing I need right now either! Time to order another gift card I guess as I won't be able to get to a store to pick it up until next week.
Susilia
484 posts
I so wish I could do that, I don’t need anything either, but I live way too far from the nearest store(around 2.5-3hrs drive), so I have to put through online orders to get it and all the loop boxes too. :( 
Susilia
484 posts
I have just checked if anyone else got theirs yet and I know what someone received, not excited about the items at all, I wait and see if everyone gets the same or NZ is different, as this was an Au mecca, but if it’s the same for everyone I think it’ll be my first time skipping on some freebies, lol! I hardly ever say no to freebies.
Edit: items just not for me as I don’t use either, not saying they’re bad at all, just that they’re no use to me, I totally don’t mean to take your excitement away at all, I hope you will love them! :) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, Susilia, that's like me turning down a freebie, lol, Maybe I should have checked before I ordered. Oh well the gift cards always come in handy throughout the year and I got a free handcream with that so all good.
Susilia
484 posts
Someone else just posted and both items were different for her, I guess I need to put through an online order now, right!? :D 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, I guess you do! Do the gift card trick if there's nothing you actually need right now, so you're not buying stuff just for the sake of it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh no, I'm away! Online order it is 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I tried to pay for a gift card with gift cards and found out Mecca closed that loop hole. Also I can't pay for an order that has a gift in it and addition to other items entirely with gift cards. But the free shipping threshold is low so no biggie. Can't wait to see what I get.
MissDilly
229 posts
I won't spoil the surprises, but I picked mine up in store today (the store was insanely busy!)  and was really happy.... Mine was a Level 2 gift - both useful, and things I'd unlikely buy for myself, but happy to have :) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Tannygirl yes, paying for a gift card with a gift card would completely confuse the system. I'm quite happy to have them on  hand to buy things when I actually need them rather than stockpilling items. Hopefully there will be something in the Boxing Day sale that takes my eye!

Susila I've only managed to see one person's box so far and the items were ones I've received many times as feeebies. Miss Dilly you have me intrigued though so we will just wait and see what I end up with. It's the surprise factor I enjoy anyway. I didn't get an advent calendar this year but somehow I've managed to have something new to try every day anyway haha.
Susilia
484 posts
worldofsooziewong- The items vary so much, they go from terrible to really good, so it’s really a lucky dip on what we will get, they started to appear on trademe too and so far NZ variations aren’t bad.
Fingers and toes crossed, lol!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, my last lucky dip sample was a pink glittery nail file! Oh well, I did need a new one. It would not even occur to me to put them on Trade Me though - wow. I just give stuff I don't need/want to someone who will, whether that's a friend or a charity. I feel I have such an overabundance of stuff that I should share it with someone else who doesn't. Making money from it isn't something I would ever think about doing.
Susilia
484 posts
Oh, the amount of loop box items I’ve purchased on trademe!? I’ve bought so so many, as I’m a sucker for deluxe sizes rather than full sizes and they’re so great for traveling etc. 
I also sold some items I didn’t need, I have literally one friend who’s into makeup and even she doesn’t always want/need those items, so why not sell it to someone who can use and appreciate it?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I just prefer to give things away rather than list them for sale, especially if I didn't pay for them anyway. I'm always amazed by those bathroom clear outs on Trade Me though lol.
Emily-jane
314 posts
It's hard to know if it's worth getting. I already did an order on Monday to get the deluxe minis! Did anyone else get them? would love to know what others got.  It's a shame you can't afterpay giftcards too.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Emily Jane, I forgot about after-pay until I'd paid but that makes sense that you can't do that. Have you received your order yet? I'd also love to know what minid everyone got.
Susilia
484 posts
Emily-Jane I got my order today, my 3 deluxe samples were: too faced eye primer 5g, nearly half of full size, so thrilled about this, Jo Malone 1.5ml spray perfume, I love trying these as perfumes are rather expensive at mecca and I got a 5ml sample of a face cream.:)
Also got 2 sachets as the usual samples, both from glow recipe, watermelon sleeping mask and retinol night eye mask. :)
What did you guys get??
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did a sneaky order, i wanted to try this bumbum cream everyone is on about! My bum has never been softer lmfao. The smell is bizarre but also nice? I love the shower cream smell though, thats gorgeous. 

My minis were... a drunk elephant cleanser balm thing, a jo malone perfume which is just toilet water if you ask the man, and a too faced eye shadow primer i think it was. I also got 2 sachet things, an eye cream and sleep mask :-D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh wow! Those are awesome minis. That Too Faced eyeshadow primer is great! I prefer it to the Urban Decay one. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
I have. I received a Jo Malone cologne, too faced eyeshadow primer and a Goldfaden MD moisturizer. All minis obviously I have previously received the moisturizer but haven't tried the others. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
plus also got the two face mask samples which I have a few of now lol. A few weeks ago I did a small order and received a mini La mer cream which is awesome. Haha toilet water it's an expensive one at that.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah the drunk elephant one is really nice, sure its for removing makeup but it comes with little gritty bits you can add yourself to make it scrubby. Is loooverly

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!