Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Christmas collections

17 posts, 6 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mecca's Christmas collections are finally live on their website! So many lovely things!
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm going to find it much easier to resist now that i'm throwing money aside for my trip!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha Trudi, yeah just as well you booked your trip when you did. I have a $75 gift card to spend so......

I'm just adding anything that looks interesting to my wishlist so I can check them out instore on Saturday.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
The advent calendars are on there too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha yeah, i will still buy the things i actively need - if they do trio packs of the glamglow glowstarter i'm so in!

I'll need a foundation before the year is out as well, just using up the very generous samples and the last of my current one first.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Omg I had a couple things on my list that I wanted but then the list grew! Btw, if anyone loves YSL products the YSL Christmas crackers are fantastic value with an assortment of minis of perfume, makeup and other deluxe treats.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Those YSL crackers would make great xmas presents.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Good thing I could talk myself out of the YSL crackers. They were low in stock when I was looking at the new releases this morning.
EliseMM
120 posts
Eeee so much prettiness! The Too Faced products are always so cute, but I will definitely test instore first. I hate it when limited edition/holiday edition sets have a lower quality than standard issue products - although I do understand this is just the norm across cosmetic companies. 
Julieal
915 posts
Nothing like a trip to make you stop spending -Good on you Trudi
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I always have to have a chat with myself after I gaze at all the pretty, shiny new Christmas releases to narrow it down to just a few things that I know I'll use and leave all the rest on the shelf. I had a Mecca gift card so I bought the duo of the Urban Decay primer potion since I only have a little eye primer left and I did want to try that one. I did buy the Bareminerals Northern Lights palette on whim since that one was under twenty bucks and I was drawn to those shades.
Macs
5351 posts
 I see a few things Id like to try . 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So I went in today and was almost overwhelmed by the loveliness of it all! I ended up with the By Terry Ombré Blackstar set. I got a mini of Bronze Moon recently and fell in love with it and was planning on buying the full size. The set has three full sizes in different colours for the price of two individual ones. Why buy 1 when you can get 3 for the price of 2 lol. I also picked up a Korres shower gel and body lotion set which is almost half the price of buying them separately.

I also finally picked up my level 3 birthday gift. They had some of last year's gifts still and I liked that one better so grabbed that
tannygirl
3392 posts
    Just out of curiousity, Soozie did they offer you a free deluxe mini as a gift with purchase when you bought instore? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No they didn't, Tannygirl. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Okay, because online they've had deluxe minis availabe if you spent a certain ammount so just curious if they would do the same instore. On the day of the Christmas releases it was a mini mascara and currently it's a mini liquid lipstick.
tannygirl
3392 posts
    There's free express shipping on all orders today. So if someone wanted to get one of the new releases or stock up on something that's less than 75 and not pay for shipping today's a good day to order. 

Or if you just want to get a gift card for a later order they have a free mini deluxe hydrating spray that comes with gift cards that are $50 or more.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!