Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mecca Beauty Loop box

25 posts, 7 members
siouxsannah
261 posts
I just picked up my first ever Mecca Beauty Loop box the day I got the email that it was available. I am only level 1, but it was still exciting to finally get one!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay siouxsannah! Loop is such a fun day every time. I got my level 3 on Thursday, not a box for me but gave 3 out of the four to a friend and kept the last one. Still happy, can't win 'em all :) 

glad you got one!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Meanwhile, this has been the best box for me for awhile! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Says the aforementioned friend who scored most of my box as well as her own :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And a very grateful friend she is too! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
<3
shazatron101
5112 posts
I forget mecca have things i like lmao ill never buy enough to get this elusive box but i do so enjoy seeing what everyone gets :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's that time again!

i collected my level 3 yesterday, which came with a bonus gift this time.

I'm always happy with it, it does my head in how many people complain about the FREE box of goodies!
Kimrose
1415 posts
I got my level 1 box and I am happy with it.
This year is the first year I got a birthday gift from Mecca, it was their own brand hand cream and I am super impressed with it.
siouxsannah
261 posts
I just picked up my second ever level 1 box. I am liking the mascara that was in it so far. I haven't had a Mecca birthday gift yet. Hopefully I will if I am still level 1 when it rolls around next year. 

K8D
59 posts
I really like the Mecca hand cream too! I picked up my level 3 box and really liked the Mecca shower gel. 
Susilia
484 posts
Don't you guys think it smells a bit masculine? Is it just me? I love how moisturising it is, but it reminds me of a man's perfume(yummy though).
Kimrose
1415 posts
Haha, I didn't think it was masculine, but everyone is different,  it is lovely and moisturizing. 
Susilia
484 posts
Yeah, I was impressed with how moisturising it was though! The nail polishes aren't very good though sadly, had to do 3 layers of the lighter colour to show and started chipping in a day or 2.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Eek I wish ppl wouldn't post what's in gifts and boxes as it's a spoiler for the rest of us 

loop boxes after loop has ended, fine. But that bday gift gets spoiled for me every time 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap it is impossible to avoid the spoilers on the birthday gift which is sad for those of use who like a surprise. I guess the surprise is when I see the first spoiler lol. 

I don't think the shower gel is masculine. But then again there are a some "men's" fragrances that I like wearing too. The whole having distinct smells that are deemed feminine and masculine is quite odd rarely. I like the shower gel paired with Santal 33 actually which is often deemed "unisex".  
trudijoy
8375 posts
I agree soozie the feminine/masc scent thing confuses me too. A friend and I both love body shop shower gels for example and often we use the same scents and he's a guy... 
trudijoy
8375 posts
And yes impossible to avoid spoilers but that doesn't mean I'll ever understand why ppl post them 
Susilia
484 posts
I'm sure you've seen numerous pictures of the birthday gift already on social media. Sorry your birthdays are later on in the year, I'm sure it's still great to receive the gifts though! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yes that one was spoiled before this thread. My birthday is in February but that's hardly the point really. 

if you know everyone gets the same and you share it publicly you're going to annoy people, end of. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
My reply makes no sense now I see the one that I was replying to has been removed. 

still done with this topic though. 

anyone else just watch Dylan's medal? I did trampoline gym for 5 mins as a 7 year old and not being able to keep going is one regret I have from childhood.... not that I'd have been an Olympian but it was fun 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I haven't seen it yet but I'll watch it when TVNZ finally show it tonight lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol soozie gosh talk about a spoiler then. :p hard to avoid with the Olympics I guess... sorry though!
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's that time again!! No spoilers from me but I'm absolutely delighted with my level 3....4/4 products are amazing and the bonus gift is too!
Kimrose
1415 posts
Oh thats great, I am going ro Albany tomorrow so will pop in and grab mine, always look forward to it.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!