Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 8 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just had an email......the new Mecca opens on Queen St on September 21st! If it's anything like the new one in Wellington, you are in for a treat Auckland lovelies! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Next Friday. Seriously tempted but wouldn’t be able to get there until 6ish and not sure how bad the lines and crowds would be... they were long for the current store! The building is huge and double storey, so that’s exciting 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I went later in the day for the Wellington opening and there wasn't a queue. I think because the store is so large they could fit everyone in. Hopefully they'll do a VIP evening there that you can get to. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
The Wellington one actually hasn't been as busy as I expected. And the original Mecca Maxima is only 350 meters away.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I wish we had a Mecca in Whangarei but alas we are very limited here. We have a Farmers and that is as exciting as it gets. Well maybe not for me as personally I'm not a fan of Farmers but for those that do, then that is good.

But in some respect its probably a good thing so I don't spend money ha ha ha.
Sophia
203 posts
What would be the difference between Mecca Maxima Queen St and the new one? Do you think theyd have mini Mac lipsticks? I went looking for those at the current shop and was told they were only at Albany, bit far
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no , super tempted but must stick to my No buy lol 

I hear Mecca is opening in Bayfair Tauranga . Toni is it true ??
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hey Macs not too sure yet but we are getting 50 new stores in bayfair. I also heard there may be one going in at the Lakes??? New mall over there too :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bayfair is def getting a Mecca, my friends daughter applied to work there :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have a Bucket List and on the list is to go to at least one Mecca. I would love to go.
Macs
5351 posts
Holy cow that’s so cool Toni. When I visit my mother in law in Tauranga I’ll have a look there . I can’t wait to see new mall at the Lakes too . It’s gonna be a while though I’m in the middle of my studies. Once that settles down I’ll be able to go away. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Sounds exciting, the new store is huge, so much stuff!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sophia, the one in Wellington is like a Mecca Maxima and Mecca Cosmetica combined (hence why it's just called Mecca) with a large perfumeria, Mecca Trove and a Beauty Bar where they do makeup tutorials. I still go to the Mecca Maxima down the road too. It's so quiet in there now but I also think they have a better minis bar. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!