Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

14 posts, 7 members
MareeB
5241 posts
When the article came out I didn't have any. Now I do. What is everyone finding helpful?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Tea tree oil and spot dots' 
AboutFace
412 posts
I will either cleanse or do a very gentle scrub followed by a light moisturizer. Of course it can't be helped to pop one beforehand. Sometimes I find just using the Oasis aloe vera gel beneficial and I also mix the aloe gel with moisturizer at alternate times to make it lighter. A cotton fabric mask is kinder than the synthetic ones that don't breathe. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks for the advice. It's frustrating! Hopefully all of our skins will clear up when we're off work for the holidays.
LucyAnnexx
29 posts
I've either had to use the disposable ones so they're fresh every day, or washing my fabric one regularly. 
The only masks I've found that don't make my skin worse are the ones at Cotton On! 
MareeB
5241 posts
The longer it goes on the more I hate it. I can't stand not being able to see people's faces.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I hardly go anywhere so only wear mine briefly if I do pop into a shop or the dr etc. I don't put any makeup on if I know I have to wear one and I do a really light moisturiser. Summer time is going to be insane in 30 degree heat and a mask! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Funny Lisa, a mate and I were just saying the same thing - we don't bother wearing make up any more. I wear eyebow pencil and eye liner, and that's all usually.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I usually only click and collect so don't have to wear a mask for more than 10 minutes. However, my mum had  a heart attack last week and spent most days in hospital the past week so had to get on board with wearing masks all the time. It's an adjustment, especially with the heat and humidity.

Pretty much given up on wearing lippies, especially not matte as I forget and it gets on masks when I wear them.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm sorry to hear about your mum I hope she is ok Tabu! I've been through it with my mum too. Wishing her a speedy recovery x
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh no Tabu! my best wishes for a speedy recovery for your Mum x
AboutFace
412 posts
All the best for your mum Tabu xx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wishing your mum a speedy recovery, Tabu. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks all x She's making steady progress and got home earlier this week. She's a fighter. :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!