Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Mac online nz

17 posts, 9 members
Macs
5351 posts
Did anyone see that farmers has mac online? Now I don't need to try and find mac stores.I think this will be cool to access. 
BeautyGirl
162 posts
This could be very dangerous as i live in hamilton and the base store doesn't have mac only the city one and i find it such a pain going into the city!!! so this is awesome!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yeah saw that last weekend I think it's about time although we have a mac counter at farmers in Albany you can't shop there at 12am lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not even remotely tempted as I refuse to pay the over inflated prices charged for Mac in NZ. Especially when Mecca Maxima can charge such competive prices for their international products. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am lucky because there is a Mac store in the mall where I work, I really only pop in there while I am waiting for my coffee!  They are pretty expensive.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i don't find MAC to be all that great to be honest. I've bought a few things and been given a few things and it's over hyped and overpriced imo.

I do LOVE the colour of the Rebel Lipglass i have, to be fair. I've bought a few travel sizes and that's my preference. Good to see NZ getting more accessibility of things; hopefully it'll start to pull pricing down a little more realistically.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I do love certain Mac products but I agree that it's not worth the price you have to pay for it NZ. There are other products in that price range and lower that are just as good or better. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Please tell me I'm not the only one that hasn't fallen for the Mac addiction.  I mean no disrespect honestly I just see so many people that are obsessed and I don't get it lol.  Especially the price tag, its huge lol.
Macs
5351 posts
When I was living in Tauranga I would of loved to be able access Mac like this. I think my closest was hamilton . Now that I'm in Auckland it's more accessible to me.

I agree there's highs and lows between products. I love their lipsticks thanks to KirstyJ who gave me my first one Rebel . I remember becoming a hero for the first time and that was my celebratory gift. That started that addiction I still kept the card with it. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I don't think I've ever had a Mac product.

Nice piece of nostalgia thinking about being being a Hero Macs. Gosh that makes me feel like I've been a BR member for a long time :) (same as you - just about 3 years!)
Macs
5351 posts
Yes it's making me feel like an old member Maree. Also it's making me reflect on my time BR . Yes the hero thing seems like a thing of the past.I I wonder what journey wwe will embark on with the review expert level. I was discussing the change with my sister the other day. 
MareeB
5241 posts
There's been a lot of changes alright Macs. I didn't know when I joined it would be like this - it's been a big part of my life these past 3 years.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I never looked at Mac until coming to the BR land I only purchased my first Mac product this year being the fix plus and I really like that stuff. I do like the collabs that Mac put out I mean packagin is so pretty. Yeah I'd like something on packaging alone. My first ever MAC products were gifted from Koni about 2 years ago I still have them, and they were a collab collection. I don't think I'll ever get rid of them just for nostalgic reasons, my second Mac item was also gifted until I purchased the fix plus and I dot mind paying the price for that setting spray because there aren't really any sprays with good performance at an affordable price imo eg Maybelline's setting spray has a $9-$10 price difference.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Hey Macs, farmers in Bayfair is now selling mac :) not sure if its permanent or just a pop up but it's on the left hand side as you walk in. It's so cool now i get to swatch all the lippies.
Macs
5351 posts
Holy cow that's awesome Toni. It felt like the bay was decades away from getting beauty products. I was always shipping stuff in. I miss the Bay .
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Do you remember when we use to have Lush in the mall lol.
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah that was cool. Not happy with lush getting rid of heaps of products lol 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!