Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Guv'nor Deoderant.

11 posts, 8 members
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Hey ladies. I am just wondering if anyone has used Lush's Guv'nor powder Deoderant? Or a powder Deoderant in general? I ordered the Lush one yesterday as I want to give a more 'natural' deoderant a try and am just wondering if anyone has any opinions (good or bad), on this? Or any tips or tricks on how to use a powder deoderant? 
Macs
5351 posts
Never heard of a powder deodarant before. Keep us posted on what its like.
SandyGedge
394 posts
I can't help there sorry hun but am also interested in a powder deodorant.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Oooooh I heard a rumour someone is making it. I'll see if I can track them down to comment on here for you all xx
BeautyCutie
130 posts
Haha, I tried a Lush powder deoderant a few years ago, but had no idea how to actually apply it! Awkward. 
RoVie
3 posts
Would any of you wear a deodrant paste!? 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm all for trying new and natural deodorants, but I have never heard of this one before either :/ Keen to hear how it goes.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I thought you might use a powder puff to apply, obviously depending on the container it comes in, or dust it on like talc. But now I feel a little wrong with my assumption.
Macs
5351 posts
@Rovie I'd give it a go.
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Rovie does it set dry or something?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
My Lush one arrived today and my first impression it that it smells heavenly! I've asked for it to be added on here so I can review it in the future. It's a fairly musky, masculine scent (I think it's targeted for men), but I love musky, man scents so this is right up my alley. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!