Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lush Boxing Day sale

29 posts, 9 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just a heads up for anyone eagerly awaiting the Lush Boxing Day sale: they have just announced that it won't be online this year, only instore. Pretty disappointed for those who don't live anywhere near a store. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh damn! No store in Nelson. That is disappointing.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I really don't get what the powers that be at Lush have been thinking lately. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   Oh no. I do live a hour bus ride away from the city where one is but I don't like to go to the malls on Boxing Day because it's just so crowded. Thanks for letting me know Soozie. Saves me getting up really early to catch a Lush sale that won't be happening online. 

Oh well, I find I never have enough money to get everything I want with the Boxing Day sales so I guess my choices are narrowed down and it's not a bad thing for me since I bought so much over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales.
Macs
5351 posts
I can’t help myself . I want to go in store for a look lol 
Kimrose
1412 posts
Oh no! I am working all day boxing day, I wad really looking forward to the sale.
MareeB
5239 posts
Aw, that's kind of annoying but kind of good as it helps me not to spend!!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Macs, I'll be one of those crazy people lining up to get in on Boxing Day lol. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm jealous soozie, but I'm just too far away from a Lush!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm about half and hour away from mine Maree. Usually I wouldn't be home on Boxing Day but I am this year. 
MareeB
5239 posts
That's not too bad then Soozie - I imagine it's all in a day's work to drive 30 minutes across town to any shop if you live in the city. I'd have to go to Dunedin which is 1 1/2 hours and impossible to park! It would be good if Timaru had a Lush, because that's only 1 hour and more friendly for driving and parking, and pretty for picnicing and shopping, but they don't.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Maree, I live in Porirua which is about 25 minutes up the motorway from Wellington. We're pretty well catered for here, with a mall and Kmart. Most of the time I have no reason to leave Porirua (I also work here) but my three favourite shops are in Wellington (Lush, T2, Mecca Maxima) So I make a pilgrimage once a month lol. My favourite parking spot is just behind Lush so it's all all good! 
Macs
5351 posts
I will be a crazy person lining up for the second year in a row lol . I’m 5minutes away from Lush Sylvia Park 
MareeB
5239 posts
Jeepers you'e brave driving in Wellie - I couldn't!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Maree, I pretty much only drive to Lush, the airport and the hospital in Wellington. That's it! Haha. 

Good luck, Macs! I hope you get everything you want!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol soozie I’m pretty sure I’ve done more driving than that in Welly this year
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm sure you would have too, Trudi lol. You're used to driving in Auckland though. Can't see me tackling that one yet. I've only been driving four years haha. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I went and queued up outside the door with my Lushie friend this morning. We got there half an hour before opening and the queue was already long. It was well organized though as they only let so many people in at a time so you could actually move around the store. I grabbed a huge box straight away so one of the sales assistants carried a basket around for me, helping me find stuff. 

The queue to pay was just as long. The sales assistants behind the tills were flat out whilst some staff were standing around and dancing lol. 

I now now have a headache from unboxing too much Lush at once lol. 
Julieal
915 posts
I am too far from a Lush store too so had to give it a miss however looking at the news I was glad I didn't try -Just too many people and I am over shopping . Good on you ladies that braved the crowds.
Macs
5351 posts
I left home early . I forgot to feed myself breakfast lol I knew I had to get to SylviaPark Early. There was a huge crowd. I managed to do a random shop. Grabbed everything I was wanting to try out. They let us all go in wildly . It was crazy . I will be unboxing probably tommorow some time .
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm loving the big hauls on the photo wall - looks like you ladies had an awesome time at Lush!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It was actually a lot of fun. Not as stressful as I thought it would be. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ahhhh I feel so lost without my yearly boxing day sale of Lush - sucks being over 2 hours away. Oh well, just as well as every year I always buy heaps and a lot of you have already seen my Lush stashes (although it has grown since the last pictures I posted oops).

So glad to see so many happy Lushies, enjoy lovelies, I'll live through all your photos ha ha ha x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mumof3 it will be Valentine's Day before you even know it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i went into Lush Newmarket today but was super restrained! There was plenty left in the 50% off sale, but I just got a snow fairy solid body conditioner and a naked berry berry xmas shower gel
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's very restrained, Trudi! Im quite liking the solids despite my initial skepticism. 
Macs
5351 posts
I went back and got garden party box. I’m thinking of going back for LOM and Once upon a time and Buzz solid body conditioners lol 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm soo jealous :(
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I feel super privileged (is that spelt right lol) as I have had 3 wonderful friends personally go shopping for me so I could still get my Lush fix. Apparently there is a lot of stock still left at the Palmy store if anyone is close to that store xx

Oh and super super excited for the Valentine's goodies eek

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!