Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

33 posts, 11 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I see lots of Lush products have been loaded up to review - yay! now you thought I was going to say I'd bought some more, didn't you??? (I'm sorely tempted...)
Macs
5351 posts
Choice, been waiting for them to be loaded on.
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh Look! :D I just added a few items to my 'to review' list :) Yay!!
(and I am waiting to see what others think of a couple there before deciding whether to buy too)

:D :D
MissQT
1547 posts
yes I just saw these too!
MareeB
5241 posts
I don't see Lush going bankrupt any time time soon - but we all might!!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh and I'm writing my posts with the gorgeous smell of strawberry massage bar permeating my nostrils..yum....
Macs
5351 posts
That strawberry bar is on my wishlist. I am secretly still obsessing about lush but I can't justify anothey buy lol :D
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh the Strawberry one is nice! but my favorite massage bar (so far at least) is the Soft Coeur <3
it's so heavenly I bought 2 more in the boxing day sale and now I get to review it :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh have just added a whole heap to my own list to review. On a brighter side ladies, the Lush sale has finally finished so that will put an end to impulsive lush purchases (or will it?)
Thanks I'll go have a look.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yep. A few to add to my to review list as well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah oh Maree. I bought more! Everything finally came back in stock. Now lets hope I don't like any of it so I'm not tempted to buy it again :P
MareeB
5241 posts
It's sooo addictive Shaz! I'm wondering whether to buy the beauty box or $100 worth of Lush - it's a close run race......
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mareebros I'm trying for a beauty box as too much Lush in this house already lol. 
MareeB
5241 posts
Hahaha ca't argue with your logic there worldofsooziewong! One good thing, the Lush doesn't last long around here so there's always an excuse to buy more :)
First Lady
957 posts
Now I may be biased, but....

Going by your reviews and the types of products you love Maree, go for the Beauty Box! I think one product in particular will knock your socks off and be perfect for you!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
How much is the first box? I just saw a price but I don't know if its real or not hahaha D: 
First Lady
957 posts
It's priceless...

I don't know what I'm allowed to divulge!

It's less than thrice the total NZ RRP, and that includes nationwide courier.

Does that help? haha

xox

shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah priceless ;-) well no it doesn't help, math is not my forte haha. Can you divulge when more info is going to be available? >:D And when the nail polish save and splurge article, also the superhero mystery shops are coming? AAANNNDD cos I am sure everyone wants to know, when the status change happens!? (I am sorry for the questions but you have been MIA with the newest BR crew member - not that I mind, I want to see his cute lil Mr Bean face :D - and I have to annoy you so you ease back into work nicely! ;-P )
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahaha you are a Curious George!!

Ok - 

More information on the BBBE will be coming in the newsletter I am prepping to send now. 
Nail Polish SOS - I just need to compile the article from the reviews.
Mystery shops - I have one written up, and our other supers are finishing up theirs.  (these were awesome challenges, I was jealous of them all!)
Status Changes - hmm, shall we do them tomorrow?

But in a very productive streak I assigned around 300 products to the elves.  Boo-ya.

P.S I'll put a pic of Bean up on the Photowall - he's a cruisy baby like his brother, and an even earlier teether...yeap he's cut his first teggy-tooth-peg at 4 weeks. As you do!
Rezee
1964 posts
Exciting! Nat, you are literally superwoman. Yay, can't wait to see a pic of the little bean, a tooth already!? That's crazy, he must want to catch up to his big bro already. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am a naturally curious person, yes haha ;-) 

I LOVE NEWSLETTERS
Weeeeeee that's so exciting about the articles. I can't wait. Like. Edge of my seat. I was hoping you'd give us a sneaky hint on Facebook like you did with the last ones. Curious ;-)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm pretty sure I squealed. I'm getting looked at funny. Like I'm the crazy one! Well tomorrow shall be exciting then ;-)

Ohhhh yay I can't wait to see his cute face!! I haven't even seen him and I want to squeeze his cute little face from afar haha ;-) Hahaha he's growing up fast to make up for being overdue! I'm glad he's cruisy though. My brother screamed for a straight week, and apparently my 4 year old self asked if it was time to take him back to the hospital yet!

First Lady
957 posts
Rezee - noooo, Superwoman would have her hair brushed...I am seriously just very lucky to have had two easy babies.  Bean sleeps a lot, and I can't do that 'sleep when baby sleeps' business!

Shaz, a hint.  Ok YOU inspired one of the mystery shops.  YOU DID!

Milky's not been too bad with Billy Bean, although he does sometimes look at him like 'why are you still here'.  I'm hoping they'll be besties!

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahaha that's not a hint, you of all people know I talk a lot of nonsense, any one of my nonseneses could have inspired that lmao
shazatron101
5112 posts
And I am loling 'why are you still here" ahhaahahaha oh Milky. You'll love being a big brother!! Eventually... Lol
First Lady
957 posts
No, you very specifically inspired the foundations of this mystery shop, and then the other two came from there!

And then of course Milky picked which Super got which shop, he tried to give all three to Shana, but only because he loves bananas hahaha.

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha awww that's so freaking cute. I'm sure Shana will be stoked to know she had all 3 at one point as well :'D oh now I'm even more excited to know what they are!
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh thanks Nat - I'll take your advice. That's not say Lush couldn't happen as well though....

I can't wait to see the baby pic - wow - teething already, that's amazing :) You must be more than busy enough with everything you have going on !!
MareeB
5241 posts
I haven't tried Soft Coeur pintsize, but I will! I love the cute heart shape...
pintsize
1072 posts
Cuteness overload!! OMG First Lady... Bean and Milky are delightfully cute! well done you!
pintsize
1072 posts
Mareebros I do recomend trying it if you can or at least sniff testing in store if you are close by... I love it and yes the shape makes it so much more appealing too <3
It has a Honey/vanilla/chocolate scent very smooth and it feels great too :D
I will get my review up hopefully in the next day or so (fingers Xd)
First Lady
957 posts
Maree - Milky had 4 teeth cutting around 8 weeks, so must be a thing! He's not doing too bad with it really, such a chilled dude!

Ahhh it's good to be busy, although Queenie and Head Pixie are doing all the hard graft at the moment, I'm sort of swanning around!

We're all crazy excited for the launch of the BBBE, just the final tweaks and launch prep now!!

xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Haha that does make me stoked.  The Banana came in handy for something other than a weird rhyming name.  ooooo I neeed to check out baby bean!  I bet he is adorable.  Yay Shaz for being the inspo for one of the mystery shops!  Your nonsense talking as you describe it as comes in handy :D

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!