Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

L'real Elvive Micro-Diffusion Oil Spray

2 posts, 2 members
Judith
2 posts
Again another thrilled discovery which I received in my L'Oreal Hair Care Pack.  This L'Oreal Micro- Diffusion Oil Spray specially created for fine hair was another winner in my package.  Am using it mostly as a finishing touch as my hair tends to look and feel dry, giving it a long overdue shine and silky look.
Comments from friends have sent them out to purchase the product with good reports back. 
MissQT
1547 posts
ooh I've just purchased this oil too! Haven't tried it yet though. My hair is really dry and damaged and I'm hoping it will make it less dry. Did you find it added much moisture to your hair? And I saw on the back of the bottle that you can apply it to your hair before washing it, and I'm curious to how this works because wouldn't the shampoo and conditioner just wash the oil away, or are you supposed to let your hair absorb it first?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!