Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Looking For a New Face Serum

11 posts, 6 members
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I've been using the Akin Vitamin C oil and as much as I love it, it can be a tad pricey and thought I would ask if there are any other serums out there that are just as good but better on the pocket.

Thanks and have and awesome day xx
Silvene
REVIEW EXPERT
855 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I’ve been using Natural Instinct Plump & Renew serum, and it’s brilliant.  I’ve used many other serums in the past but this is the first one that’s made an actual visible difference to my skin, and it’s affordable and easy to buy from a supermarket.

tannygirl
REVIEW EXPERT
3158 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
    If you're after a Vitamin C serum then Garden of Wisdom have a nice one that's 23% L-ascorbic acid and is actually less stingy than the high strength vitamin C suspensions from the Ordinary.  If you want an oil based vitamin C serum the Ordinary has one I haven't tried it but it's not supposed to sting like the Vitamin C suspensions. The Mad Hippie one is also quite popular on iherb. 
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Thanks for the suggestions. I picked up an Antipodes one to try as it had 25% off. I've used one of this brands oils before and loved it so thought why not. 

Definitely keen to try The Ordinary brand too especially as that also has 25% off with MUO Obsessives.
Macs
REVIEW EXPERT
5141 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
Has anyone tried the Trilogy vitamin c serum? Love to hear about it.  

My current is skin by eco store face oil. Has given me hydration.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
805 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I don't really use serum so can't recommend any but atm I am using Linden Leaves miraculous facial oil and omg it really is amazing! 
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I havent tried that one Macs but keen to hear from someone that has as it sounds good. 

I'm using the Antipodes Chia and Kiwiseed Oil and I am in love. It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft and silky. Definitely recommend giving that a go.

I went to find it to add to products to review but the brand has been removed. 

MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3698 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm using Linden Leaves aromatherapy oil, and it's doing great things for my skin.
Mumof3Munchkins
REVIEW EXPERT
2505 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I really love Linden Leaves products. I tried a trial size miraculous oil which was so good. I'm using the Aromatherapy Synergy Body Oil at the moment which smells amazing.
MareeB
REVIEW EXPERT
3698 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I'm using 'pick me up'. I think it's one of the best products I've ever used. I really love it.
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW EXPERT
805 posts
REVIEW EXPERT
I definitely want to try more Linden Leaves products.  That oil has really transformed my skin in a matter of days.