Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 8 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hi ladies! Hope you are all keeping warm and toasty! What did you all get up to for the long weekend?  Yesterday I did a 13,000 foot skydive lol it was way out of my comfort zone but was amazing and super stoked with myself. Today it is really cold so I'm thinking Netflix and snacks :-)
MareeB
5239 posts
Well done lisa - I'm proud of you! I've been just catching up with reading and watching Made In Chelsea re-reuns - I have no idea why... this is the life though, I love it :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh my lord, scary!!!!! How awesome though! Definitely not something I'm in a rush to do lol

I've been alone all weekend with my fur babies, bit boring, got a bit sad, did some cross stitch and sewing and made one hell of a chicken curry (going on the make again list). Today its sunny af so I have the washing out and I'm airing the house while I clean. Super exciting stuff lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies! Something I can tick off my bucket list. I've never seen that Maree. The sun has just come out here too so housework and washing for me too now Shaz lol. I'm doing a roast for dinner and quite looking forward to it. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've been all weekend so mostly just sleeping. Did my have my niece's first birthday party yesterday so showed up for a bit. Feeling a lot better, back to work tomorrow.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Well done on the skydive, Lisa!  That's amazing.

We spent Friday at MOTAT (never been before), and the rest of the weekend has been spent attending to an unwell FurKid and cleaning "oopsies" off the carpet!  He kept his meds down this morning and finally ate a little this afternoon, so fingers crossed my FurKid is on the mend.  I hate that he can't talk and tell me what's going on or how he feels.  The pitiful little meows and big round eyes (or eye, in his case, he only has one) break my heart, as I don't understand what he's trying to tell me.

I did manage to paint my nails this afternoon with a holographic damask design (theres a pic on the photo wall and a video clip of them in sunlight on my Instagram story).  I'm hoping for a relaxed evening tonight ... and we'll be celebrating our wedding anniversary tomorrow!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sorry to hear you have been sick Tabu. Awww Silvene I hope your fur baby feels better.  Happy anniversary for tomorrow! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
@Lisa, thank you! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Exciting, Lisa! I’m not allowed to skydive  but it’s always looked like terrifying fun!

im working the next three saturdays in a row, so I had a four day weekend and I used it for catching up on sleep, having a wee shopping spree (mostly Mecca, suitcases and work tops) and last night I caught up with a friend for margaritas and deliciousness at Mexico in the city. 

I’ll be head down, bum up for the next five weeks as I’ve conferences and things in Auckland, Hamilton and Rotorua, then I’m in Fiji to recover 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi I'm still really quite shocked I did it lol. Cool sounds like a nice weekend! Ohhhh I bet it will be time to go to Fiji in no time :-) ohhhhh nice warm weather sounds good right now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
We surprised Dad with one for his 50th, it’s a great memory of him now :)

yup it’s a month next week and I can’t waiiiiiit - it’s a ‘lazy’ trip ie pure relaxation, and by then I’ll need it! Even these four days off (which I should add are bookended with conferences- a full day incl a theatre presentation on Thurs, and a full day including 1.5 workshops tomorrow) have been enough to recalibrate 
tannygirl
3392 posts
    It was raining alot here so not as much. Just the regular weekend duties.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Pretty quite other than going to the netball. Sounds like you ladies had or are having some adventures.
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait for next weekend. I've come to love doing nothing.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Just to recuperate.
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait for the weekend either. The past two weeks at work have been unbelievably stressful. And I have a 12 hr day tomorrow.  I'm hanging out to sleep in!
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's Friday I hope your day flies by and you have an amazing sleep in.
MareeB
5239 posts
You too Tabucutie! I hope you feel well now. Have a wonderful weekend x
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Maree! Ended up at the doctors on Friday. Apparently this cough can stick around for up to 3 weeks. Not stoked but atleast I have a couple more days before I go back to work. Hope you had a good weekend :)
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh no thta's no good! oh well, have lots of bananas and honey and keep warm - hopefully it'll get better faster than the Dr thinks :)

tabucutie
1811 posts
It's easing up and I'm back to work today. So far so good x

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!