Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

17 posts, 14 members
Chaotic82
522 posts
So I finally had the lovely experience of writing a review and then being logged out.  I usually write them in notepad and transfer, but decided not to this time.  That was dumb :(
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh, that's really annoying eh? I write mine in Word now also!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
oh Chaotic82i have been there and it sucks! But it only happened to me once, so hopefully (fingers crossed) it wont happen to you again :D
i'm pleased I'm not the only one it's happened to. it's a pain in the butt
Macs
5351 posts
Oh no! Not you too. What a bummer!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I feel your pain, it has only happened once to me but boy o boy it is a real pain!
glamfish
87 posts
Ahh I didn't realize that this happened, I'm going to have to be super careful from now on! I normally write reviews on my iPhone so I thought autocorrect was the worst that could happen!
gijane1231
9 posts
Yeah this happened to me aswell! now i write it up on word or notepad and copy and paste. Still have not rewritten that review 
MissQT
1547 posts
aww I hate when that happens. It always happens when you don't draft it up first, and when you draft up your review and save it you never get logged out! I guess it's due to the fact that we spend a long time writing up the reviews Si by the time you've finished writing the system times you out.
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I haven't had it happen to me - yet. But I always type it in notepad these days and then copy/paste so hopefully I'll be spared from that pain!
hahah  yes, rookie mistake for me way back too!  :-)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Does anyone have the problem when on phone or tablet, when you comment on a photo or under a article, it's near on impossible to click comment. I have to push, return, backspace, comment, comment and finally I either give up or it works. It takes about 20 or more attempts. How the comment button is pink to click, it just won't activate. Everything else works fine, just for me the comment button
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I don't have the exact same problem, but when i am on my phone and i try go onto the forum, i can only reply to posts by opening the link in a new window, because like you , when i hit reply, nothing it happens, it might load for like a second, but the page never changes. Its really wierd
Lutece
1849 posts
Oh dumb :( !! That happened to me last night, and I nearly pulled my hair out lol
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
At least im not the only one then :)
ladythorn
108 posts
I usually write them using the sticky pad app on my computer, it's like a post it note then I log into BR, copy & paste. I'm always worried that my hard work will disappear, it's the pits! :(
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This happened to me again today! Feeling pretty clever though because i happened to copy it before i submitted it. Such a lucky thing because it was a big review too

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!