Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Lipstick Challenge - Big Ups!

18 posts, 12 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
I was just looking through the Photo Wall and wow, I'm loving seeing all the lippy swatches! Nice work to those of you who've kept it up so regularly. I was naughty and missed two days this week - which means two days this week my skin's been completely makeup free and it's saying thanks by breaking out. What is up with that!? 

Anyway - I nearly bought that Australis Velourlips pack and then walked away because I realised it would take my lippy total, and the total of pics required for the challenge, up to over 50.... 

.... and I've chucked out two lippies since starting. Anyone else sent their lippies to the big cosmetic bag in the sky?
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha I'm on Day 15 and wondering if people are sick of seeing mine yet :p

and yeah. I've moved on about a dozen, with maybe 5/6 more to come. I'm being ruuuuuuuthless. (this may or may not be guided by the fact that my next trip to Sydney has been confirmed and I know exaaaactly where the shops are haha)
Arohas
77 posts
Hello head pixie
I have enjoyed seeing all the beautiful colours. So many brands and colours.
Trudijoy - not sick of your face yet. You have some bold looks.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm only on day 11 :) have had a few days where I haven't worn makeup and a day or 2 dealing with the kiddies. I love seeing every ones swatches aswell.
trudijoy
8375 posts
arohas they aren't all 'for out in public' looks haha but as my manager said to me today 'you are creative, you just do your art on your face'
Arohas
77 posts
Trudijoy isn't beauty review public so anyone can see? Or do you mean you don't wear bold out in public for all to see?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey aroha yeah I just meant I wouldn't wear it out to the shops or restaurants etc. here is fine, it's a beauty site
Arohas
77 posts
Now I understand. Sorry still finding my way.

Aroha x
trudijoy
8375 posts
No apology needed x
Have loved seeing everyone's pics on the photowall.  Looking great everyone. x
MareeB
5241 posts
Well done everyone, I've been following the lippie challenge, though not involved in it.
MrsRosie
214 posts
I too have enjoyed popping onto the Photo Wall and seeing all your lippies! I dont own enough lippies to justify doing it, but I love seeing all the different colours on you ladies.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Because of lipstick challenge I check the photo wall daily... I also enjoyed to see different colour lippy. 
Macs
5351 posts
A lovely array of colours on the wall
kirstyj
1732 posts
Love seeing everyones collections, mainly to see what people have :P Not taking part as I only recently had a clear out of my lippies. Might have another look through this weekend and see what I can get rid of :)
mallomiss
569 posts
It's been awesome seeing everyone's beautiful faces!
I haven't been sticking to the challenge daily as the light is too dark before & after work at home... plus I've had the busiest week!
Still doing it though... just not sure what day I'm up to...
SandyGedge
394 posts
It's been awesome seeing everyones photos!  :)  I had wanted to do this challenge and hoped that my forgetful mumma brain wouldn't let me down but it did as i've only remembered to do two days!  hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love that noones posting a collection where they're all high end and things too; everyone seems to have a solid mix!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!