Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

30 posts, 26 members
kate_991
4 posts
What is the best Lip balm for this summer heat ?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I looooove lipbalms and have them everywhere. Right now my fave 'care' ones are the pure fiji one and the natures care pawpaw
tannygirl
3392 posts
Hurraw is the best lipbalm I've used and it's not expensive either. The Sun Protect one is a staple for me. I must order more!
isemonger
224 posts
I think it is also having one at hand that helps in this heat! I know if I forget to look after my lips in summer they do not thank me! I am currently loving EOS and my good old pawpaw cream.

Good luck xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
I've found that lip balms that contain cocoa butter are the ones that tend to melt fastest in the heat, so I would choose a balm that has beeswax as its main component as this needs a higher temperature to melt.  My favourite for any time of the year is EOS its solid and the outer casing on it is pretty thick so it helps to prevent the heat penetrating into the actual balm, but yet its soft and powerful to keep your lips super hydrated and soft.   Plus the casing is like a cute egg in pretty colours =) 
Mila
1209 posts
I love a good lip balm especially working in air con all day its sucks the life and moisture out of everything ! :)  one of the best ones i've found over summer has been the apicare revive me beeswax lip balm, super hydrating , not sticky no overwhelming scents or anything.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I like Nivea ones in the twist up tubes - heaps of different ones are available and they are quite waxy so don't melt in the heat
janini9
341 posts
I use the Blistex lip conditioner pot and a baby lips twist up. If I'm out in the sun a lot then I use the Blistex moisture max squeeze tube so there is no mess even when it liquifies somewhat.
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Blistex in my opinion, it has SPF and even comes in a raspberry lemonade flavour if you're like me and hate lip balms that taste bad. If you don't want your lip balm to have a taste there are certain Baby Lips that have SPF in them. I had a Peppermint one.
notjaya
62 posts
I love the Go-To lip balm.

Also Hurraw! They come in so many yummy flavours.
Macs
5351 posts
I been using the EOS lip Balm and it hasn't melted at all. My partner likes to use Blistex lip conditioner because he works outside and gets windburn alot.
neninoir
210 posts
My fav is the beewax lipbalm from Burts bees. Its the best lipbalm I have ever used!
SandieNZ
424 posts
I lurve lipbalms - I have them everywhere!!  I must admit though that I think my all time fave is the Blistex in the pot - from all the others I've tried I've found it's the most healing which I really need at this time of year.  Followed by one with SPF of course :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I love my EOS lip balm. It's easy to hold and makes lips feel amazing.
Pawpaw cream is fantasic if you like tube ones
Sylvia
149 posts
My favourite at the moment is by Sierra Bees, which you can get off iherb. I find it super moisturising and it doesn't seem to melt in the heat. Plus it's so inexpensive if you're doing an iherb order anyway (usually between $0.50-$1 per tube). But I'm also a huge fan of any of the Nivea tube lip balms (because of their texture they hold up well in the heat), and they're easy to find at the supermarket. I really love the Milk & Honey scent. :) x
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I love love love Burt's Bees. It ticks all the boxes for me and it's also available in tinted if you want a hint of colour.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I love love love Burt's Bees. It ticks all the boxes for me and it's also available in tinted if you want a hint of colour.
bekabee1
21 posts
I'm using the maybelline baby lips with spf and then lucas pawpaw :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I LOVE the Dior Creme De Rose lip balm! It is one of my two holy grail products that I feel I will purchase again and again for the rest of my life. However it is in a pot so it isn't the best thing to put in your purse. However it is fantastic as a night time super moisturising product.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm using lucas and beauty co pawpaw ointments and vaseline mostly as they moisturise best, but I also have a nivea or blistex tube in my bag too.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
My fave lip balms are the Sugar lip treatments - they're so hydrating and give a little tint to your lips too.
Kia
550 posts
I have A LOT of lip balms, when I was younger I collected lip balms, and once I used some expired lipstick that made my lips feel like pumice stone, and my mum got me a Nivea lip balm the original one, and it is holy grail. No scent, no colour, no funny business, just 100 percent pure lip moisturiser! 
alliebygate
10 posts
The Blistex lip conditioner in the little pot i find is really good, it hydrates my lips and has spf in it too. It has also lasted me a long time!
ohmyglosss
17 posts
For me, its blistex lip conditioner with SPF 20 that gives effective sun protection. It leaves lips moisturized and soft and that wet look effect, I just love it!
StayClassy-xo
240 posts
I lovvvve lip balms :)  it's an addiction.  I'm with ash_bandicoot and neninoir, my favourite at the moment is any one from Burts Bees.  They feel great on my lips and have a nice scent too.  At the moment for summer I really like the pink grapefruit one!
Macs
5351 posts
I almost failed my no spend by buying Glazed Apple lip Balm at body shop. Make it worse they had a huge sale. I didnt buy anything, I swear I was so close though.
Jieul
1 posts
I use nivea repair and protect. It smells like Mackintosh toffees!
kayxcake
422 posts
Hurraw night treatment balm is my fav! and I've also been using this Japanese eos dupe, it's called Chu Lips, hmmm it's twice more expensive than eos but it's better, looks the same but more moisturizing. they look like this.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!