Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Linden Leaves Miraculous Facial Oil - Omg

6 posts, 5 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hi lovelies

So I purchased the Beautiful Christmas Advent Calender and got a 10ml sample of Linden Leaves Miraculous Facial Oil and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel right now.  I'll be honest I've never really given any attention to Linden Leaves products before so my question is where is the best place to purchase this lovely facial oil from that isn't going to break the bank lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
Actually I saw that Linden Leaves is having a 30% off site wide sale until midnight Sunday. Use the code SUMMER30 at the checkout.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I got this too & love it! I then picked up another sneaky free sample at my Pharmacy (WIN!).

last night I opened another serum though - Olive (SimuOlive) night oil & fell in LOVE all over again!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh cool, thanks tannygirl, didn't realise we could buy directly from them.  May have to do that as even my BB Cream seems to look better lol.

I buy most of my beauty products from Healthpost. They are usually the cheapest place to buy and they do super fast post! Plus they have a drool-worthy range of NZ beauty products!
MareeB
5244 posts
I love it too mumof3. It's hard for anything to top the Antipodes oil for me though!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!